Pure Staff Ltd

Pure Staff Ltd Employee Reviews for Truck Driver

A reoccurring feature of working for PureStaff was that I was told I had a shift early in the morning and the night before they would cancel my shift, last minute.
Hgv drivers before you work with Bilston branch make sure they don't deduct two breaks from your time and pay and put blame on clients. I found them non professional!
Good company but not the best when it comes to pay good rates. They pay minimum wage for non skilled jobs and ÂŁ9 for class 2 drivers with no pay review! Salary doesn't rise with inflation. Office staff is greedy for their comission they don't have time to know your trouble at work or they don't care for your difficulties at work. You'll get weekly pay regularly and regular job too.
Pros
Flexibility and Weekly pay.
Cons
Lowest wage and unreliable work.
Like other agencies they are like a leech. Obviously people working in the office have no clue what you're going through and they don't care even if you break your back working for their clients and the cost of more if you are a lorry driver. They also have their favourites working who gets easy and average paid jobs. They pa
Applied for 2 jobs with the worcester branch, signed up with them, basically heard nothing from them about any work, just another agency that wants to sign u up to make their books look good, unorganised and full of false hope i wouldnt bother with them at all they obviously have no actual work to offer waste peoples time poor poor show!!
it is a work agency, you work for someone else . they are good for finding you a great workplace. I enjoy working with them but now I am looking for something else
When you work it seem to be ok but at the moment you need something they don’t give a ....They will try to steal from your money with many many reasons losing your time.Just avoid avoid avoid
Pros
Cons
Lying people
job is good no pressure , job is easy as driver i get good waiting time, it depends on what you doing all different short or long routes available from 1 mile to 100+ miles , staff ...good.
Pros
free parking.
Cons
shor and long hrs as you required
I am been at pure staff for 3 months always found me work been very helpful never had a problem with money , great group of lads in transport office will work around any holidays or days off requested
The hiring process is fast, the assessments are fair and everything is handled in professional way. I recommend any one to work with Pure Staff Ltd - UK.
Pros
They can sort quick out any job related issue
Cons
Not found
Good Communication. various shift. proactive company to work with. Good Management good availability shifts were mainly long distance for major retail client.
I was working for different companies every day and driving different vehicles, so it was a very good experience. Managemet wasn't very helpfull and the salary wasn't the same as it was promised. The hardest part of the job was multi drops deliveries especially if you don't have too much experience.
Pros
experience with different types of vehicles
Cons
salary