purple patch

purple patch Employee Reviews

I recently left Purple Patch due to personal reasons. This is a self employed, commission only opportunity, you are cold calling between 300-400 contacts per day. The hours are 10:30am to 8pm Mon- Fri with optional Saturdays. The earning potential is phenomenal if you put the work in. You are surrounded by highly motivated and supportive people each day which is a huge plus, the culture they have built would be the envy of a lot of other companies in my opinion. If you have a great work ethic and a positive attitude this is for you. My only grievances are that this position doesn’t offer a great work life balance, you should expect long days throughout the week. If there are days without sales you will be pushed to work until 9pm, but this is completely optional. The training is very limited but extra support is always available. There are great opportunities to progress quickly within this company purely based on performance and I experienced this first hand. To summarise, if you want to work hard, can maintain a positive attitude and don’t mind the hours then this is for you for make of it what you can.
Pros
Great earning potential, work from home, fantastic work culture.
Cons
Long hours, repetitive, cold calling.
Would highly recommend a job with Purple Patch. I've worked here for nearly a year and have received many promotions with a pay that matches! Very supportive with lots of coaching and training available. Work from home so cuts out all travel etc which is very handy and safe during these times!
Pros
Work from home, great commission, weekly pay, friendly motivating team, mon-fri
The role is reflective of the advert, fast paced and competitive with uncapped commissions. The interview process was informative and went through in detail the commission structure and payment terms, where I was blown away by the potential for progression. Full training was provided and was very insightful and gave me a basic skills set to build upon.
Pros
Average agent makes about ÂŁ500/wk with high rollers making between ÂŁ1000-ÂŁ1500/wk!!!
Cons
Took me a little longer than most to get the hang of it, thankfully my work ethic and help that was available helped me to get there in the end!!!
If you're prepared to work hard this is a great place, great commission, amazing opportunities, and great training, they are always willing to help and provide very much hands on training.
Pros
great people
Dont bother. Absolutely shocking. No salary, commission based only. They offer attractive commission to get you hooked, put you on the phones after 4 hours of training and tge data they buy is nothing short of abysmal. All wrong numbers, incorrect addresses or other incorrect information making it impossible to actually sell anything. You just end up sitting there for days on end making no money whatsoever. I cant stress this anymore, DO NOT EVEN ENTERTAIN THIS COMOANY.
Office meetings in the morning can be enjoyable and you can learn lots of useful information from other staff. Culture wise, everyone wants you to do well and you have the opportunity to progress and do so. Long hours and working in residential areas can often lead to a poor mental attitude. The cold and wet weather also does not help.
Pros
Excited staff, good workplace environment
Cons
Long hours, often in the cold and rain, highly variable pay
I loved working here, everyone is so friendly and the opportunities are fantastic. I was promoted in my second week and the money is great. I only left due to long hours and the pay is based on commission, so it is never guaranteed.
Pros
Lovely people
Cons
Long hours, commission
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at purple patch?