QS Recruitment Ltd

QS Recruitment Ltd Employee Reviews

They keep in touch with you regularly, help you as much as they can , the wage slips and wages are always done on time. Always talk to you when you ring them up , Very organised and approachable people.
They always advertising and saying got plenty of work when infact they don’t have any work and just take ur details to fill there books, and when they do have work they bully you in to accepting the job, and expect you to go miles out of local area
Pros
Cons
Inconsistent work
I originally joined QS Recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with no experience whatsoever in recruitment, however the training and support I have received during my time with QS has allowed me to develop my skills and become an experienced Recruitment Consultant. The company are big on progression and like to promote from within. I have seen numerous examples of this during my time with the company and I have been promoted to Senior Recruitment Consultant myself during my time within the business. I strongly believe that with the right mindset and dedication to the role, anyone could make a successful career within the company.I was originally somewhat scepitcal of going into recruitment due to the horror stories you see and hear about staff turnover and a 'revolving door' of Recruitment Consultants, but it is so refreshing to be a part of a company who will invest time and effort into their team.
Pros
Internal progression, on site parking, transparent and approachable management
Awful place to work. Worked as a recruitment consultant for a few weeks. Awful management.Honestly I would not make my worst enemy work for this company. They lie and make up jobs that aren’t there, it is very unfair if you are a candidate applying for a job.They are very unethical. They make up so many lies it was hard to keep up. They answer the phone with a mouth full of food! Staff turnover very very high. Awful pay, seriously stay clear!
Pros
Literally nothing
Cons
Pay, management
Management constantly shouting at you rather than giving useful and constructive feedback to help you improve. Expected to be a mind reader. Was told I would receive extra training on sales calls as I had never done cold calling before, and the training never happened. Was a trainee role but there wasn’t much support to prepare for the real role. If you have worked in recruitment before, it might be good for you. If you are seeking to get into recruiting like I did, I would recommend a trainee role elsewhere where you will really get that training opportunity. Also applied to work at the branch closer to where I lived (Advised on the Job when I applied) but ended up working at a completely different branch, further from my house. (45 minute drive to get there, then 45 to get home)
Pros
Other staff, all so lovely, very friendly.
Cons
Management, lack of training.
They lie about work so don't believe them they promised me this and that but all in all had only 2 days work coz they said they didn't have any thing else,, then they advertise a few week latter saying they have loads of work lots of different ads,, my friend rang regarding the work they had advertised and wouldn't you know it they invite him on to register and never got any thing other than a phone call a few weeks after asking if he could do a day some where,, there full of shot just get people to sign up so they can ring any one when cover is needed,, avoid there is better agencies out there.
Pros
Cons
Liers
If you want to work with a great bunch of guys then work here. The work is repetitive but there are worse jobs. It’s the people that keep you going and it’s a good place to gain skills for the future.
Pros
The team
Cons
Being on call
Been working here for over a year and really enjoy the work I do. If i ever have any problems they sort it out. Flexible working hours , which works well as i have young children. Good salary and fast payment .
Worked at Oadby and Wigston council as a Bin Loader . Please AVOID at all costs. Some staff are racist , management tell lies and promise you the world . Health and safety is not high priority either. Reported back my concerns to QS Recruitment and nothing much happened other than I was released . Contracts matter over people’s well-being .
Pros
Early finish
Cons
Corrupt management
are constantly advertising New contracts and vacancies for hgv drivers Around the burton on trent area however this is a scam to get as many drivers to sign up as possible, And the reason they do this is Quite simple, when one of their clients ring and say I need a driver ASAP we’ve had a driver not turn up QS then ring every one on the list they’ve collected until someone says I’ll do it. Very little genuine full time work. Avoid.!!
Pros
Cons
Plenty
Worst job I ever had! Awful managers, over worked, under paid, its all lie from day one, best thing I did was leave and find a more stable company to work.
Pros
Helpful Coworker's
Cons
Everything about the agency
They're hundreds of job vacancy QS post daily in local area, rate under expectation. Copy&paste part of an adv: "Please note the induction is unpaid and will be approx. 6 hours long" Serious? This is ridiculous!!!! GL
better stay at home without stress. 1 day work per week is joke. thay do not care that i have a family and bills to pay. qs is adding vacancies everyday and when i call to them to ask about offer thay say this is just offer to find and register new drives.. but for what?
Pros
nothing
Cons
no respect
3 February 2020
I am sorry you are not satisfied. I cannot comment on why you would have only been offered one day of work as I do not have your name. If you would care to call and ask for the branch manager I would be happy to look into this for you.I can comment on your accusation that we are advertising roles that do not exist. We are not! It takes a significant amount of time to process every applicant. We would not go to this expense if we did not have jobs to fill. However, not every driver is suitable for every position. Inevitably some applicants will be upset that they were not offered a position, or retained in a role.
Rubbish agency no work pay an time but might as well be working at mc donalds with the money they pay . They only care about the money there making !!!
This agency I would highly recommend always strive to get work for you. Always friendly and always get back k to you if you call and they are busy. The hourly rate is fair for where we live and have alot of opportunity to work for different companies.
Absolutely shocking signed up with the Nottingham branch in 2012 had 2 days work, applied for a job on indeed 30/12/19 through them had a call back and got told they wouldn't be offering me a job because I didn't turn upto one shift back in 2016 like come on people 4years ago how pathetic... the pay is shocking £8.23 for 7.5t driving I'm surprised they even get staff let alone drivers
Never liased information correctly even something as simple as reporting my holidays. Them seemed to demand 28 extra hours for a holiday then other agencies ive worked for.
Got me a permanent job. Would recomend. Very helpfull. Son a single complain about QS Recruitment. Only positive feedback. ..........................................
Very Poor low rates. Arrogant unhelpful. Throw you under the bus. No work and advertise constantly. Was Sent on induction and was conned from money. Said i was guaranteed 8 hours pay, only paid for 4, Even though it was on a recorded call they refused to listen to it back because it Would show they were in the wrong and conning drivers. Took it to directors level to listen to the call and prove they lied and they were absolutely helpless. No interest. There is a reason they're advertising constantly. Theyre awful. Avoid !!!
Pros
Never went back
Cons
No work. Low pay. Cut wages
Worked for this company for 3 months I've seen better organisation from a 3 year old the woman who interviewed me never rang back when I asked never replied to emails and when a problem occured did nothing about it even when she said she would. I wouldn't recommend this set up to anyone.
2 September 2019
I am sorry you feel as if the service you received was not of our usual high standards. If you could contact us I would be happy to discuss any issues you would like to raise. I would consider it highly unlikely that a person can work for the business for 3 months and none of that persons calls or emails were answered. However, I can assure you that all of our telephone calls and emails are stored, response times to calls, emails and complaints are monitored so I will be able to see if a problem has occurred and if so why. Training and Compliance Manager - QS Recruitment
Looked at the lincoln office for help and didn't receive it...only a handful of shifts available with class 2 work but plenty of work advertised on indeed with them.I felt like they don't want to help or can't be bothered.feel now with the bad agency experience im no longer gonna drive hgv vehicles for a job and move into something else.with no help there's no wonder there's a shortage..only thing I got on offer with Qs was a bin man.no disrespect but I didn't pay £2000.on getting a licence to pick up rubbish...
9 July 2019
HelloWe are sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately your name is missing from the review so we cannot look into why we were unable to offer you a role you feel you would be better suited to. If you would please contact the Senior Management team at our Head Office in Nottingham we will be happy to investigate the matter
  1. Employee reviews