Quanta Consultancy Services

Quanta Consultancy Services Employee Reviews for Delivery Manager

One of our values is "One Team". We celebrate success together and support each other to achieve the best results possible. Colleagues are recognized and rewarded for their hard work. We receive ongoing training and have the opportunity to learn new languages. My role as a Team Lead involves the management responsibility on a daily basis of a team of Delivery Executive’s/Resourcers. I liaise with the Delivery Team Manager to ensure the team are working on the right roles for the business, to set weekly / monthly objectives; complete monthly performance reviews and offer support / advice with their individual career progression.
At Quanta, we are an award winning global contract recruitment consultancy and our expertise covers three main business areas: Life Sciences, Renewable Energy and ICT. At Quanta they invest heavily in their training and development which I have personally benefited from. They offer an excellent working environment. Everyone works together as one team and its a fun and friendly atmosphere. Quanta recognise everyone across the business for their hard work and contributions. Everyday is different, challenging and rewarding. I get to work within a great team and receive continued support from the leadership team.
Pros
Excellent company offering great benefits