QUEENSWOOD SCHOOL

Working at QUEENSWOOD SCHOOL: Latest QUEENSWOOD SCHOOL Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews

Excellent Summer cleaning job

Great hours but does not consume your life - Willing to be flexible with shifts and you always know what days you will be working. Fantastic management and cohort to be working alongside with. Great pay and warm working environment.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Early starts

Difficult and inflexible

The hardest part of the job is the long hours and days required of you. The accommodation for staff is not up to scratch and the office politics are out of control.

Pros

Free lunches. School holidays off

Cons

Long hours. Politics. Some management.

busy and demanding

this company is not for the light hearted however i found the young people excellent to work alongside. Pay is ok for the role just found that politics hard as I've never really seen kids as price tags !!!

Pros

free lunches

Cons

not breaks

Hard working and productive workplace

I manage a team of scholars with transportation, costs, budgets, group of coaches. Alongside this I deliver a tennis education to all through a coaching programme with individual and group sessions. I also teach PE and A-Level PE.

Pros

lovely setting

Cons

A great place to work and live.

I managed a network with 600+ users from switches and routers to desktops and printers. Data protection, budgeting and management of a small department. A busy and energetic environment with day to day support tasks alongside longer term project work with budgets and deadlines. Supporting a boarding school became a 24x365 responsibility and living on site did not allow for escape. My knowledge and experience grew tremendously working at the school being responsible for the entire network.

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

An excellent workplace.

I really enjoyed my four years here. I felt that I was able to teach there very successfully. The children were very well behaved.

Great PE Department

I have excelled as a person and a professional here At Queenswood, thanks to a great PE department behind me. I have learnt new skills and new sports due to the fantastic teaching of Physical Education. Great people to work with, Really enjoyed my time there. I was just time to move onto something different.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at QUEENSWOOD SCHOOL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement