Quick Pest Control Limited

Quick Pest Control Limited Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom6 reviews

easy going but low wage

managers were understanding however very low pay for the amount of hours they want you to do. you are also not paid on time- sometimes two weeks late!

Bad company

Stay well clear off this company con customers and pay later no one is trained even the bosses rubbish equipment long hours day starts when they update your phone at 8ish but it doesn't it starts when you get to the first job which could be anywhere so it could be 10 o'clock then your 9 hours start then u finish at 7pm and then travel home for no extra money

Insights into Quick Pest Control Limited

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Productive Workplace

I enjoyed my time under employment with Quick Pest Control. I picked up a lot of new skills which will definitely help me grow as a person. My reason for leaving mainly had to do with me looking to go in a different industry, however when it comes to pest control this is definitely the company I would work for.

Pros

Company Van, Company Mobile, Weekends Off

Professional and Excellent

I was working as a pest technician for Quick Pest Control Ltd for almost two years. The working environment was very lovely and felt like a family. The salary I was on was competitive for the job type and each year was reviewed. Unfortunately due to me relocating to outside of London I had to leave this Job, I still have not found any place I enjoyed as much as Quick Pest Control.

Avoid

1 day of training then sent out alone (on public transport with suitcase for 2 weeks) replicate a qualified Technicians job. Get a daily job list but always gets changed whilst out on job , as friends of manager get prioritised.

Pros

Weekends off

Cons

Not paid for overtime, No company vehicle, No communication between management.

Proffessional workplace

I liked it a lot, Quick Pest Control is one big family. Except low wages, everything was fine. I was the person coordinating everything in that office, so everyone knew me. It was a great environment and I would like to find something similar but with acceptable wages.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quick Pest Control Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement