Quickdox

Quickdox Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom5 reviews

2.6Pay & benefits

Professional company

I have worked here for nearly 5 years now and I find company friendly and fair and always provided me with regular work , I am self employed so I don't get any holiday pay though. i get around the local area and meet all different types of people.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Low pay

Problems with uploading

Communication broken between agency and agents. Management no good.. - no training - low wage. Have to pay own postage and fuel. Let you collect out of youre area, therefore you make no living wage. Therefore I had to give it up. Also pay youre own paper and ink. Had to learn everything myself

Insights into Quickdox

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Proactive fast paced pressured environment in document collection, appointment coordination and management,

In my current role as CESO at Quickdox on a typical day I am working with the customer experience manager to uphold service issues, retain introducers and keep in regular contact with our field agents. The hardest part of my job is ensuring all service issues are resolved and upheld in my monthly targets, keeping track and up to date on all agent complaints, issues and terminations. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I have dealt with an issue effectively and rectified an issue quicker than expected. Keeping my introducers happy and satisfied with the service is something I also enjoy about my job. While working at Quickdox I have learnt how best to manage my time, how to exceed expectations of customers and how to deal with a numerous types of complaints or service failures.

Everyday is never the same

Arranging appointments with the Customer and allocating a representative to meet with the Customer to sign legal documents via an I:T system, this may include debt management plans, pension reviews, RTA’s, loan applications. Taking incoming calls on a very busy telephone system from Customers calling back to arrange or cancel and appointment. It is then my duty to try and ensure the Customer doesn’t cancel the appointment and that it does go ahead. Responding to emails efficiently from customers and the introducers including attaching and downloading documents and prepping the representative for the appointment. Providing a high level of customer service to the customer and understanding the customer needs and expectations whilst going through what could be a difficult time. Chasing documents once the appointment has taken place to ensure they are signed correctly and returned to the introducer safely and efficiently. Dealing with queries and complaints from Customers or the introducers that may not be satisfied with the representative attending or errors on the paper work. Faxing & Posting the documents to the introducer within a given time scale Working towards targets to ensure that the needs of the introducers business are met

Friendly Working Enviroment

My Job includes : Booking Representatives Diaries Nationally , liaising with Brokers, companies within the financial sector and customers regarding document collection. including the sign and completion of documents, witness statements plus arrears counseling and customer ID verification.

Pros

Nice Firendly enviroment

Cons

Late finishes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Quickdox. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement