Radancy

Radancy Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom21 reviews

Lack of pay

The job asked of resource coordinators is not reflective in the pay offered for the role. Learned a lot whilst on placement and the culture is second to none. Management sometimes takes a relaxed approach with some employees who get away with doing next to nothing...

Pros

Star performer and the employees

Cons

Rotational shift pattern only for RCs and pay is not very good

Poor as TMP, worse as Peoplescout UK

Lots of pictures of happy ethnically diverse employees all over the walls, but never, in the 9 years I worked there, did I see a BME employee promoted, or recruited, into the management team.

Great Teams

There are opportunities to work with great teams within the company. Learnt skills I never had prior to working at TMP. Able to progress and explore different roles.

Terrible

There is a lot of favouritism and you will only move forward if someone likes you, the people make the place, terrible benefits with even terrible salary which does not reflect the work at all.

Pros

free tee and coffee

Cons

favouritism, terrible hours

Average

Little too much micromanagement for my liking but overall okay, Salary needs to be higher to match responsibilities though. I also didn't like the fact that you had to clock in using a phone code, felt a little archaic.

Productive and fun work place

It was a very nice place to work i enjoyed the culture and the people that worked there. It was a good work to life balance and I would consider working there again.

Great clients and big projects

Worked with a lot of public sector, government organizations. changing perceptions of the Police for their recruitment campaign for PCO's. More of an Employer Branding campaign! Very lucky to work with large budgets producing videos and print communications materials. However, with all Public Sector organizations, we were very mindful of every small budget detail being vigilant and reporting on all processes. Loved to work with the digital team when creating micro sites and online communication portals. This was the start of things to come and clients embraced the opportunity to be the first to do something different and creative.

Pros

Great team

Cons

can't think of any!

Rewarding and fun

Great office culture with fun staff benefits. Great for people with a natural liking for repetition. A keen eye is needed as proof reading is a large part of the job and accuracy is paramount.

changing all the time

the company has undergone restructure since I left - and when I first started it was a different beast to what it is now. I stayed as the grass isn't always greener and I had supportive managers who took the time to develop me

A non friendly place to work

Again as a PA there is no typical day at work This was a contract role and it was a very non friendly place to work Culture of company was very relaxed.

Happy working atmosphere

Each day I assisted different members of staff with various administrative activities. I contributed to creative ideas and participated in focus groups.

Pros

confidence boost

Cons

Two weeks didn't feel long enough to make the most from the experience.

Could be great

Needs structural overhaul and new management blood. Potential to be excellent. A lot of good people telling clients how great we are with nothing behind it to back it up.

Pros

People

Cons

Structure

Very structured business worked is booked in very well from project managers right down to the traffic manager. Company feels like there are too many senior people doing the same job.

Generally good

High turnover of staff currently. Some really good people work here but they're not made to feel hugely appreciated. Not a huge amount of perks but good exposure to a lot of services.

Pros

Nice people

Cons

No culture of advancement

Resource Coordinator

As a resource coordinator the day can vary a lot. Interviewing, booking candidates in for telephone interviews and face to face interviews. Managing the emails, Offer calls, working to tight SLA. Managing pipelines. And much more. Busy office, fun people to work with. Shift work 8am-8pm Excellent team to work with. gain excellent experience

Pros

Location, summer and Christmas parties

Cons

Shifts until 8pm

A good place to start

TMP is a great place to develop and learn new skills to develop a career on elsewhere. There is room for progression but they are very competitive. You can either work very closely with your campaign and have a lot of ownership, or you can unfortunately be stuck on 12-13 telephone interviews per day.

Pros

Set work hours

Cons

Lots of telephone interviews

Career progression was very good, geographical split was slightly limiting. Had a fantastic time with colleagues and management was good

Pros

massive career progression with oppertunities to work abroad

Cons

Good company to work for

Good company to work for, very values focused and you have a good work/life balance. Salary and benefits package is good and overall its a nice place to work.

Great working place

Was excellent company to start work in the UK. Lots of new ideas and building projects, work with steal and all others modern shipbuilding materials. Great experience

Pros

good team

Cons

no canteen

Timewasters

This company was advertising this particular job for at least 3 months last year- its as if they're using the advert to help their employees or something, maybe to practice interviewing people???. I went for an interview along with a load of other people and was told the job was given to someone else and the advert was still on several job boards for months afterwards only being taken down after I contacted head office asking was there really an actual job. My advice would be do not waste your time going for an hour and a half long interview listening to a woman talk about herself and how she taught herself to use Excel (yes really) etc.

Pros

vibrant, creative, team spirit, potential to grow

account management media planning and buying selling online and offline media space advising on the best media to advertise in writing digital strategies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radancy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement