Radfield Home Care

Radfield Home Care Employee Reviews

Lovely company

This company is a lovely company to work for management and client wise, it was such a shame to leave them in the covid pandemic due to not enough work within my days and hours

Good company and good communication with management

Excellent staff and training. Clients highly valued snd cared for. And good communication with the management. Staff very helpful when you are new and shadowing, they give you patience snd time so that you can learn.

Pros

Good communication

Cons

Not enough working hours at times

Very caring company to work for.

I didn't realise just how rewarding this position was going to be. I enjoy helping and assisting people to have a better quality of life. I work the hours I like and work extra hours when required. As a company, we go the extra mile to make sure people feel they are being cared for and included in the community, not rushed or treated as outcasts.Communication is the key, and we have it in abundance. It is good to talk. Everyone seems to get on really well and we work as a team. I am really enjoying my new career.

Pros

Use of company pool vehicle if needed, hours you want to work, someone at the other end of the phone if required.

Very satisfying

Being totally new to the job I have been made very welcome by management and other colleagues. From day one I felt like radfield was a big family with plenty support when I've needed it. It's a very satisfying role as all the clients are so nice. I feel proud to be working for a very professional team.

Pros

Being helpful

Cons

Haven't found any yet.

Fantastic company to work for

I have worked for the company now for a couple of months. To say it’s a brilliant one would be an understatement. Due to current restrictions training etc was still met and different but highly effective. E-learning modules keeping everything upto date.Management are approachable, no such thing as a silly question.Hours are acceptable, no pressure when it comes to travelling. Everything is in real time.Amazing company, truly believe in you and make a difference in the community.

Pros

Communications, great management, friendly team. Decent hours, good wage, excellent training and opportunities

Cons

Non

Poorly ran

Ran poorly with awful work patterns and senior carers who don’t even have a level 2 never mind level 3. Spot checks carried out by staff who are untrained with poor advice given. The role is handed out and promised to people who are unqualified and inexperienced!

Pros

Lovely clients.

Liverpool Crosby branch

The rate of pay is good and it started off great I really enjoyed working for this company, but one day I had to question a concern I had and I was shut down feeling unable to express my concerns which then resulted In my hours being affected. I find this company to be very unprofessional and treat people with no respect. The current manager lacks people skills and manages in a way I refuse to allow myself to be to be treated. Not a great place to start if new to working in care.

Radfield highwycombe

Radfield highwycombe is a great team they are very welcoming and thier care is outstanding for thier customers and employees. I think they are a great company to work for and I'm very happy I work with them.

Caring and friendly

Good company a lot of support friendly people great learning tools a lot of on hands training clients are all lovely very rewarding when you leave at the end of your shift

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Can be long hours

Radfield Home Care

It is really a pleasure working with Radfield Home Care , the management is excellent and reliable. . Since day one I always felt comfortable. The training at Radfield Home care is great. There is always someone at the office to answer your questions.I am having an excellent experience.

Jobs at Radfield Home Care

See more jobs

Supportive and caring

Radfield Home Care is a very supportive place to work for, they care about the well being of both clients and staff. With an open door policy always ready with a listening ear. lots of opportunities to develop in your carer, I am currently doing my Level 5 Diploma in Care Management, with the help of Radfield Home Care. Every day you go home feeling satisfied knowing you have made a difference to your clients day.

A very caring company

My Manager is always very helpful and flexible with working times. I always feel supported and trusted with my decisions. This is the best place I have worked and I am very happy.

Great family run firm.

Good company to work for, are understanding. Reward hard work. Give living wage and medicare. They care about the staff and clients. Care manager interested in clients and staff, so we can deliver the best service.

Pros

Work days that you can.

Brilliant supportive working environment

I have been with radfield Kingston Richmond and Hounslow for little over a month and I’m loving it very understanding management and great team players amongst carers.

Pros

Lovely staff

Cons

Traffic

It’s not like a job

I love working for Radfield. This was my first time as a carer and I was very nervous at first but everyone makes you feel so welcome, management and the other carers are always there to help if you feel unsure of anything. The job is really varied from client to client so it is never boring. The thing I liked most about Radfield is that they

Pros

The company cares about its staff and clients. Great pay, mileage allowance.

Great and supportive employer

Working for Radfield Home Care Harrogate is like being part of a big caring family. Management and colleagues provide a supportive environment in which to work. We work with a variety of clients young and old, all with varying levels of difficulties, but no call is too big or too small. You are given enough time to get to and from calls, and enough call time to actually get to know the clients while also carrying out your work. Radfield staff are always there to help and support at the end of the phone and provide a listening ear if needed. And as a parent Radfield are amazibgly flexible when it comes to childcare and rotas.

Pros

Supportive team, great colleagues and flexible working patterns

A wonderful company to work for

Radfield is a breath of fresh air to work for, it's like an extension of your family. Your working day is a joy, support is always at hand if needed. Building relationships with clients is wonderful, although it is hard when they pass away. The management team are approachable, problem solvers, and will also do care work if needed.

Pros

A diverse range of colleagues

Cons

Can't think of any

Good company to work for

Supportive management team. Easy to navigate online system. Full training. Fair pay. Nice clients and staff members. Also working independently a lot which I like.

Pros

Good team and clients

Cons

Mileage system

Great company

This is an amazing company to work for if you’re a caring person. You do need to have a very flexible lifestyle for the shift patterns that are offered. Staff are mostly great, both people and at their job. There’s a diverse range of ages and people

Pros

Good pay, supportive team, nice clients

Cons

Evening and weekend work, management have favourites

Excellent company

Great place to work. Family run and are treated as part of the family. Very friendly and helpful. Very supportive. Flexibility around your needs. A happy staff team provides excellent quality to the people caring for.

Pros

Excellent working conditions.

Cons

It was to far for me as i live in Pontefract.

A good company with strong values

I came to Radfield for their reputation and values and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. A strong team is developing and I’m proud to be part of it.

Pros

Career progression, employee benefits, great culture, flexible working.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radfield Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

4.2Job security/advancement

Compare Radfield Home Care with

• Radfield Home Care
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?