Radian Group Limited

Radian Group Limited Job security & advancement reviews

United Kingdom15 reviews

Clear
3.2Job security & advancement

Good company to work for, I'd rate the company's values as excellent

I worked in a great team, very supportive manager, good learning and development opportunities. The company has a mission to build and support communities.

Pros

Good working environment, team players

Official response from Radian Group Limited

15 August 2019
Thanks so much for taking time to write your review. We’re really lucky to have so many amazing teams and supportive managers across the business. The People and Development team work really hard to ensure every colleague has all the training and development opportunities they need to progress in their careers, so your feedback is lovely to hear. Building and supporting communities is at the centre of our Values and Behaviours. The fact that our colleagues are so passionate about them and believe in them has a hugely positive impact on our customers and communities. Achieving our mission of helping to solve the housing crisis through building and supporting communities is only possible if staff live our values every day.

Rewarding work and good environment

Dealing with anti-social behaviour, managing patch of Radian properties and carrying out inspections. Stable management so can be hard to move up. The job can also be quite difficult when trying to resolve residents' issues. Great company culture with good pay and benefits added

Pros

Rewarding work with good pay and benefits

Cons

Nature of my job can be demanding

Official response from Radian Group Limited

15 August 2019
We’re really pleased that you think Radian is a great place to work. Working out in our communities can be demanding but the difference we can make to people’s lives makes it worthwhile. Our proposed partnership with Yarlington will open up loads of new opportunities across the business including more senior positions, so we’re really excited for the future!

Amazing people and great place to work

Working for Rkdia was a amazing experience. even thought it was 1 day a week for 2 years it was ineradicable. the knowledge i gained from the head chef was unbelievable. there was never a day i didn't want to turn up for work!

Pros

Amazing chef

Cons

one day a week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radian Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Radian Group Limited with

Learn about Radian Group Limited in popular locations

• Radian Group Limited
  • Job security & advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?