Radian Group Limited

Radian Group Limited Management reviews

United Kingdom15 reviews

Clear

No nonsense firm

Straight forward run of the mill work They leave you alone to get on with it and they pay you . Call out duties are a balls ache and poorly paid for , but the rest of it is ok

Pros

Leave you to get on eith it

Cons

Callout

Not great

From what other people had told me, I thought this was going to be a great place to work, not so. There have been major changes in the upper management and quite frankly they are so full of themselves particularly at the top and it filters down to middle management. They say one thing, do another and you feel as though you can’t have a private life whilst working here as you’re expected to give your life and soul to this company. If you dare speak out about how weird the culture is, you’re not welcome.

Pros

Close to home

Cons

Very odd organisational culture

Great, fun place to work. Ongoing training, morale boosting, great management and the pay is very good for a customer service assistant. I enjoyed working here.

Pros

Good pay for the role

Do not work here as a temp!!

If you work here as a temp you will not be treated fairly and you're seen as below the rest of staff by management and colleagues, this is a culture at Radian with a high staff turnover with temporary workers. Also a large department with male managers who seem to creep around female staff and grope them at after work drinks when they're married. Sickness for a temporary worker will not be tolerated even if you have an underlying health condition. Avoid at all costs!

22 January 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are taking this very seriously and would like to open an investigation into this. Please can you email our HR team at pod@radian.co.uk and provide as much information as possible so we can investigate this to the fullest extent.

Fantastic Organisation

Radian is a fantastic organisation. Starting within the Radian Support side to the business i was able to work with a small team but for a very large challenge. We were constantly supported by management and our peers. The culture is one to support, coach and develop staff throughout all departments. Loved working here!

Not the best place to work

I worked at radian for just under a year. The culture of the work place was not too pleasant. Managers always had their favourites and it’s completely based on KPI’s. There was little to none staff motivation. I felt like there was not very much progression in the job ( may have changed now ) but grass is always greener on the other side !

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Cons

Management decisions, didn’t not listen to what staff want

15 August 2019
Thanks so much for your feedback. We’re sad to hear that you felt that there was little progression when you were at Radian. Our People Development team are really keen to help everyone across the business progress in their careers. The team offer apprenticeship schemes for any colleague wanting to change career direction or improve their knowledge while learning on the job and keeping their salary the same. The Aspiring Managers programme is also available to any existing or aspiring managers, regardless of position or length of service, who would like to learn more or build on their knowledge. Professional training qualifications and courses are also actively encouraged to help our colleagues excel in their role. Because we place customers at the heart of everything we do, it’s really important that we monitor what our customers think about our services. As the first port of call for many of our customers, we know that the Customer Service role can be demanding. We really appreciate everything our Customer Service team do for our customers and are always looking for ways to improve the working environment. Our focus programme will improve how we engage with and provide services to our customers. This in turn will reduce paperwork and automate processes for colleagues who can then spend more time doing what we do best – supporting our customers. Focus is all about co-creating change with our colleagues and customers, rather than delivering change to them. Colleagues will drive decisions and have the autonomy to do their work in an environment that encourages and values innovation -

Rewarding work and good environment

Dealing with anti-social behaviour, managing patch of Radian properties and carrying out inspections. Stable management so can be hard to move up. The job can also be quite difficult when trying to resolve residents' issues. Great company culture with good pay and benefits added

Pros

Rewarding work with good pay and benefits

Cons

Nature of my job can be demanding

15 August 2019
We’re really pleased that you think Radian is a great place to work. Working out in our communities can be demanding but the difference we can make to people’s lives makes it worthwhile. Our proposed partnership with Yarlington will open up loads of new opportunities across the business including more senior positions, so we’re really excited for the future!

Not great

Not great with finances, was repeatedly paid a week late and the management never helped to find out why. It is a chance to meet plenty of nice people,but there is no real leadership from management. The staff aren't listened to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radian Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement