Radian Group Limited

United Kingdom15 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

good work place

I really enjoyed my time at radian it is a fun and welcoming working environment.i learnt a lot and made some good friends. the long hours we're the only one down. side.

Pros

good friends

Cons

hours

Official response from Radian Group Limited

15 August 2019
We’re so glad that you enjoyed working at Radian! You’re definitely right about the fun and welcoming environment – our colleagues really are brilliant. We know how hard our trades team works to constantly do an amazing job for our customers and we really appreciate everything they do. We’re always looking for ways to improve their working environment. We have recently launched focus which will streamline and improve how we engage with our customers. focus means our customers will be able to self-serve and access services in a way, and at a time that better suits their lives. This should in turn make the job of our trade’s teams easier! focus will also see more efficient agile working, the reduction of paperwork and the automation of processes.

Rewarding work and good environment

Dealing with anti-social behaviour, managing patch of Radian properties and carrying out inspections. Stable management so can be hard to move up. The job can also be quite difficult when trying to resolve residents' issues. Great company culture with good pay and benefits added

Pros

Rewarding work with good pay and benefits

Cons

Nature of my job can be demanding

Official response from Radian Group Limited

15 August 2019
We’re really pleased that you think Radian is a great place to work. Working out in our communities can be demanding but the difference we can make to people’s lives makes it worthwhile. Our proposed partnership with Yarlington will open up loads of new opportunities across the business including more senior positions, so we’re really excited for the future!

Enjoyable and productive

Enjoyed working here. I worked as a customer advisor in the contact centre for Radian Direct. Good hours 8:30-17:00 Monday-Friday with one late shift on a Thursday 9:00-19:00. This wasn't often though. Friendly staff and supportive managers. Benefits were good and tea and snacks offered all the time which was nice. Close to the train station 10 min walk if that. Majority of calls are inbound and on occasion you may have to make an outbound call. Handling variety of enquiries from raising repairs to making rent agreements. I had no previous call centre experience or housing experience and the training was brilliant. Would recommend this as a great place to work.

Pros

Tea service, free snacks, great salary.

Cons

Strict guidelines for calls.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Radian Group Limited?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radian Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement