Radius Payment Solutions
Happiness score is 38 out of 100

Radius Payment Solutions Employee Reviews

United Kingdom79 reviews

Great atmosphere and rewarding if you work for it.

good hours and friendly staff. pay can be competitive and if you work hard enough and show the right effort you will be rewarded. training provided if needed and support.

Pros

good work hours

Cons

work load can sometimes be too much

20 May 2022
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you found the staff friendly and the role rewarding. We hope you felt you were able to discuss with your manager in the times where the work got on top of you. We hope you are enjoying your new role and all the best for the future.

Could be great, but currently far from it.

Pros:- Good work life balance- Opportunities to progress- Very modern building with free gymCons:- Nowhere to park & can’t work from home- Disjointed strategies and approaches to work- Lack of/poor management- Strange, quiet and tense atmosphere around the building- Little to no appreciation of hard working and loyal staff, which drips down from the very top.- Largely uninspiring, mundane work - High staff turnover

20 May 2022
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you felt there was a good work life balance here at Radius. It is disappointing to hear though that you did not find the role inspiring. We hope you managed to speak to your manager about the areas that you felt needed to improve while you were here. We wish you all the best for the future in your new role.

Insights into Radius Payment Solutions

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging

Not a nice place to work

No morale, no flexibility . Not a nice environment … not willing to offer work life balance even after a pandemic! Harsh towards customers charging huge fees

Pros

There is none

Cons

Expect the world from you with little return

20 May 2022
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time at Radius. We do hope you felt you could discuss your concerns with your manager while you were here. We wish you all the best for the future in your new role.

Peaks & Troughs

Great social aspect in the right department, very much a baby company with a big bank account. Lacking a few key processes to run as one well oiled machine and some people are stealing a living whilst others are grafting for half the amount.

Pros

Social aspect and colleague's Not overly pressured environment

Cons

Penny yet to drop but when it does this well be a well oiled machine.

22 April 2022
Thank you for your review. We're glad that you enjoy working with your colleagues and the social side. If you feel comfortable discussing any changes with your manager that you feel would make a difference then they would be happy to take this on board.

An excellent place to work.

Radius is a fast changing organisation with lots of opportunities to develop and progress my career. Fantastic office facilities in the best location in Belfast.There's an excellent vid around the office and everyone integrates well within each department. I highly recommend Radius as a great place to work.

28 March 2022
Thank you for your review. It is so lovely to hear that you are enjoying your time at Radius and we are sure that you will have a long and successful career with us.

Fast paced

Fast paced good training advancement opportunities however can be stressful, work from office no flexibility offered favouritism, less work life balance

Pros

Nice office, good training

Cons

Stressful

28 March 2022
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you found the training was a positive experience. We are sorry that at times you feel the role can be stressful. Please make sure to discuss with your manager any areas where you feel support is needed. We wish you a successful career here with us at Radius.

Entry Level

Basic entry level environment. heavily based on the phone with high importance based on productivity, with this comes pressures to do monotonous work with little to no benefit to your goals. Get in, get the experience you need and look for something else.

28 March 2022
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback and we hope that you were able to discuss the areas you found pressures in with your manager when you were with us. We wish you all the best for the future.

Great exposure

Lots to get involved in, very team oriented culture. Fast paced, no parking can be a nightmare. Modern offices good tech to work with and decent systems.

10 March 2022
Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear your positive comments on the team culture at Radius and the facilities on offer. We do understand the concerns around parking and we do continually try to review this in order to improve this for our employees. We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Horrible place to work

Poor place to work, massive blame culture and if your face doesn’t fit you will soon be out the door. Management don’t like it when you come up with ideas to improve things. Avoid this company at all costs

Pros

Free gym

Cons

Massive blame culture

22 December 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. We are sorry you feel this way and do hope you were able to highlight any issues to your management team. We will take all these points on board. We wish you all the best in the future.

Boring repetitive and low pay!

The role itself was boring and repetitive, cold calling reused leads constantly. Pay is abysmal for a sales role and the commission structure changes every month. People were nice and you do get training and help but it’s seems very artificial. No room for promotion/payrise. Just a dead end job with constant pressure from the management to hit targets.

Pros

Good people and nice office.

Cons

Low pay, boring and bad management.

22 December 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the office facilities, the people around you and also the training provided. However, it is disappointing to hear you were unhappy in the role. We do continually review the pay and commission and implement incentives that will help motivate our employees. We will take everything you have mentioned on board. We wish you all the best in your future.

Awful place to work

Awful job, the people that work there are fantastic. But the upper manager don't care about you, the pay is awful, the expectations are too much for what your paid. They have no loyalty to their staff in any way

Cons

Long hours, poor pay, upper management dont care about the staff

22 December 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the people you worked with whilst working for Radius. We are really sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the hours and pay. We do continually review this, and therefore will take this on board. Additionally, we would hope you felt able to escalate any of these issues to your manager. We wish you all the best in the future.

Yeah.... probably shouldn't of applied

I should of known this job wasn't right when I spent nearly my first week having to literally scribble notes on a piece of paper because they forget to sort out my laptop. The office was always full of bad mouthing about fellow workers, which is honestly pathetic. Quantity over quality is the main focus here. For example, when we were all achieving above our targets, the feedback we got was "you're not doing enough calls. You're not performing". They would even get angry if people's calls "weren't long enough"...even if they were making brilliant sales! Makes no sense right? A sales role that values call quantity and talk time over results.Micromanagement was not fun..... especially since they put a big TV on the wall showing how many calls everyone was on. Yeah that made for a nice toxic environment.Some nice co workers. It was a common occurrence for people to hand in their notice or just quit there and then. Working from home was allowed and then suddenly it wasn't..... apparently you need to be monitored all day like a student in a classroom rather than be treated like an adult and trusted to do your job regardless of if you're in the office or not. Overall it's a shame because I never give bad reviews to anything if I can help it, but I had to be honest.

Pros

Some nice co workers

Cons

Way too many, unfortunately

22 December 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. We are really disappointed that you feel this way. We do try and make all targets achievable for our staff as we want to ensure we motivate our employees, therefore we will this on board and all the other points you have mentioned. We would hope that you were able to voice any concerns you had to the management team. We wish you all the best in the future.

An ok place to work

An ok place to work. Theres a bully culture and if you weren’t liked you were made to feel as though you’re being difficult and a nuisance. Targets are impossible and completely unrealistic. Although people you work with are generally nice and polite and can gain a fair few skills from the job.

22 December 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. We are really sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience and we take all your feedback on board. It is good to hear that you enjoyed your team and the skills you have learnt from the role. We wish you all the best in the future.

Good for learning and work experience but not for anything else

Radius payment solutions is a good place to gain work experience, knowledge, further learning in the field you want to be in and meet some amazing people. However they promote of favouritism, the pay is not great, you don’t really get appreciated, you’re made to work in the office, NO working from home (frowned upon) and the parking is a nightmare… parking is only allocated to seniors, managers and directors only.

Pros

Gaining work experience and knowledge

Cons

No career progression, bad pay, not allowed to work from home, no parking

13 September 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. It is great to hear that you feel Radius is a good place to work in terms of furthering your knowledge and learning and meeting other great people within the business. However, we are disappointed that you feel this way. We are always trying to review the parking situation and all our offices in Crewe are located near to the train station and local bus links. We really do value and appreciate your feedback and will be sure to take these points on board. We wish you all the best in the future.

Perfect place to advance your sales career

Radius is one of those places that puts your current skills to the test and makes you challenge what you think you know about customer interactions and building a portfolio. The management team coach to support your advancement regularly and push you out of your comfort zone to enable you to keep getting better at what you do, earn more as a result and get the recognition that should come with continued success.

Pros

Reward, recognition, opportunity

A great company to work for!

Radius is an extremely fast-growing company with lots of opportunity to progress and develop. A great working environment with great offices and facilities. The fast paced work environment might not be for everyone but means every day is different.

Pros

Fast-paced, Fast-Growing, Progression, Development, Great working environment!

Cons

None that i can think of

3 August 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a really positive review. We are pleased that you are enjoying the fast-paced nature of Radius and enjoy the use of the facilities and working environment we have to offer. We definitely agree that every day is different at Radius, but we feel this is what makes it an exciting company to work for. We wish you the best of luck in your future career with us.

A great place to start your career

I joined Radius in January 2021 and this has been my first job out of University. I have had the opportunity to work with numerous teams across the company and I have found them all very welcoming and supportive. Due to the size of the company you can also work with people and business's from around the world.There is an emphasis on personal development within the business and as such you receive a lot of training and are always encouraged to ask questions. I have also found the work to be diverse and engaging so I always feel as though I am having a positive impact on the business. The recruitment team were especially helpful in answering any questions I had about the different interview stages and how they would be conducted. This made the whole process easy and stress-free. Overall Radius is great place to start you career and I would recommend the business to anyone.

Pros

Gym, cafeteria, employee benefits, work-life balance, development

Cons

None encountered

Fun, fast-paced and great team atmosphere...

There is no typical day at Radius as the company is so fast-paced, each day is different which is one of my favourite things about the company. I would say if you prefer a slower-paced environment then this probably isn't for you, but in terms of my motivation this definitely keeps me going. My team all work collaboratively together and are always there to help each other. I often get involved in lots of projects throughout the company, as well as my typical day-to-day duties. There is lots of access to management higher up, which I think is a really positive thing within the company and shows they want to get to know their employees. The offices are very modern and there is access to an onsite gym, games room and café. Overall I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Radius so far and look forward to seeing where it takes me in the future.

Pros

Team environment, lots opportunities for self-development, modern office.

Cons

If you don't like a fast-paced environment then this wouldn't be the company for you.

3 August 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased that you find the fast-paced nature of the business motivating. With the company being so fast-paced, we try and get employees involved in exciting projects throughout the business, so it's good to hear you are making the most of this. Additionally, we are glad to hear you are making the most of the facilities we have to offer and have enjoyed your time with Radius so far. We wish you the best of luck in your future career with us.

Really enjoyable environment

I've worked for Radius 5, almost 6 years. Loved every minute of it. Radius is a very quickly growing business, plenty of opportunity for career progression. I've been promoted to my desired position and i am now paid very well to manage a sales team. When I started, I received all of the training and support that I needed. Great atmosphere, great people, work doesn't really feel like work.

Pros

Commission Scheme

Fast paced and never 2 days the same!

A fantastic employer in a constant phase of growth. New products and services constantly being launched and great opportunities for career development as a result.

Pros

Progression, inclusion and benefits

Cons

N/a

3 August 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a really positive review. We are very pleased to hear that you feel we are a fantastic employer and that there are lots of opportunities for career development. With the introduction of new products and services we try and get as many employees involved in this, which always means opportunities to work on new projects and different areas within Radius. We wish you the best of luck in your future career with us.

Productive, engaging workplace.

Since joining Radius last year, I've enjoyed a thorough induction programme and on-the-job training. The interview process was smooth, progressed quickly and allowed me to meet with a Director of the business as well as my line manager and colleagues.Working at Radius is enjoyable, challenging, engaging and professional. There is a strong team bond and regular opportunities to work on new projects alongside your daily duties keeps things fresh and interesting.

Pros

Great HQ building. Supportive colleagues. Rewards and recognition.

Cons

Fast paced work might not be for everyone.

3 August 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a very positive review. It is good to hear that you enjoyed the onboarding process at Radius and found the process a smooth one. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoy your working environment and have had the chance to work on new projects throughout the business. We wish you the best of luck in your future career with us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radius Payment Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement