Rainbow International logo
Rainbow International

Rainbow International Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Fun working environment

Rainbow international had a fun, friendly working environment, which allowed me to feel welcomed and part of the team very quickly. Everyday day was different making it and enjoyable and unique environment work place.

Former employee

Constant bullying going on at head office by management. Don't really care much for the staff Pay was good though To much fraudulent activity happening within the network Not much chance of job progression

Pros

Pay

Cons

The best experience I have ever had.

I am forever grateful for be given the chance to work at the most incredable place. Everyone is made to feel so welcome and comfortable. Everything is taught at your own pace and how you would like. Not the easiest job to understand but you learn so quick and it just comes naturally. I was 100% recommend Rainbow! Everyone is os amazing their and will make you feel at home.

The most enjoyable part of the job

The most enjoyable part of the job is that rainbow is like working with close family. They will try and support you in the best way possible, and try and support you in what best for you.

Franchise was run by male chauvanists

The two managers I worked for were rude to females, sexist, and had inappropriate discussions in front of staff. They were also lazy. They expected everyone to work hard whilst they relaxed. Thy did not give their drivers any break time between drop offs, no tea breaks, no toilet breaks or even lunch. I got out of there as soon as I could. Horrible people.

productive and fun workplace

Very good company with a relaxed work ethic. Some days got really busy and you are not required to do overtime but its nice to help out. uniform is provided.

Started as an Administrator and ended as an Ops Manager

A really good place to work with the opportunity for training and personal growth. Another 24/7 role but this time dealing with fires and floods in people's homes or businesses working in conjunction with insurance companies. We were responsible for restoring both buildings and contents. Very satisfying and diverse

productive

enjoyed working here see some speechless damaged houses.............. but was good to see familys get there items and homes back to normal............

Friendly and enjoyible work place

I very muched enjoyed my 7 years plus at this company. I learnt a variety of new skills and i will take these into my next employment. As a small run company my annual salary wasnt the greatest and id reached the highest level I could achieve. I will always be grateful to have had the opportunity to work for rainbow International and i wish the company all the best for the future.

Pros

My job role as a senior technician meant that i done a variety of different jobs on a daily basses.

Cons

Annual salary

Fun work place

Rainbow international is a fun working place with good people to work with on site and in the office. Some days are long and some are short all dependant on what job you’re on

Pros

Fun work place

Cons

Weekend work is needed sometimes

Jobs at Rainbow International

See more jobs

Fun workplace

the other hairdressers there were so helpful and kind to me as I was really nervous. They helped me build my confidence and my skills. I enjoyed my time at rainbow room.

what i learned

each day was different we did different stuff each day from working on site to out picking up goods and then taking them back to the customers and working part as a team

Owners should lead by example

Worked here for 5 years, worked hard throughout going the extra mile, no rewards, no pay increase and overtime stopped although required, thus putting additional pressure on an already stressful day. Expected to do everything while Directors swanned in and out unable to make it in first thing or stay to the end of the day to support staff where absolutely needed. I loved helping customers, learning the job initially then helping new starts to learn, enjoyed the daily challenges from Loss Adjusters/Insurance Companies and problem solving. No benefits to working here at all, did not feel respected or appreciated by Directors and just expected to cope when short staffed.

Pros

Colleagues were good fun

Cons

Directors have no respect for staff, and no benefits

very interesting job

very interesting job. many industries. work with people. new customer and new jobs every day. Very good atmosphere and colleagues……………..……………………………………

Welcoming workplace

Fun, relaxed workplace to be in. Very easy people to work with and I have learnt a lot and met a lot of new people that I get on with very well and would stay in contact in the future

mixed feelings

this job can be quite good but also quite boring as well. good part is being able to go out and help people in there properties with there issues. the worst part about it is being stuck in the unit doing the worst jobs by yourself, management can be a joke as well as they don't really go by any guidelines and do what they want.

Pros

days out

Cons

management, being in the unit

Unpleasant experience

I felt like I was experiencing being spoken down to and abusive inappropriate behaviour in the workplace, the work made me nervous and anxious therefore I resigned. I didn’t like the nature of the stylists having clients as just names rather than knowing them, and also talking about their clients in the dispensary was not something I was comfortable with at a professional level. For what I was paid for (3.25) and hour being phoned up to clean up a broken glass by a stylist is not within the job or the role I signed up for.

Pros

Interaction with clients, skilful people teaching you

Cons

Long hours, underpaid, unpleasant comments and behaviour

hard working

this job made me realise the things you would loose in a household accident if you never hjad home insurance, ive learnt lots and lots ofd things through this such as youll always be able to replace a broken tv but never get your only family photo copy back. i met graet people through this and really enjoyed working here was something different to this then my other jobs. this was a very productive verbal job role.

The jobs that we do are different everyday

Meeting new and different people in my career helping them over come there down fall i.e. Flood or fire damage in there homes guiding them through the difficult mind field untill there homes are back to a pre incident condition

Pros

Cons

Can be long hours

Poor people skills and staff care

Management have poor people skills and just want bodies to do the work. Wages are poor for what is expected of you and they arent fussed about their staff being stuck on site with no toilet facilities. Advancement was brushed off with excuses, other staff were absolutley useless which made it harder to go in with a positive attitude. Ended up taking on more hours to earn the money I deserved which led me to leave due to concerns of my health both mentally and physically. Owners are great on a personal level but I wouldnt work for them again.

Pros

Good personal relationships

Cons

Way overworked and underpaid

Varied, customer service based

Typical day at work is busy with incoming and outgoing calls, processing new instructions, dealing with enquiries from our customers and franchise network. Very close knit team environment. Hardest part of the job is knowing the different requirements for each customer account. Most enjoyable part of the job is building good relationships with our franchise network.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rainbow International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement