Rainbow International Restoration

United Kingdom65 reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & benefits

floodinternationalrequiredinsuranceenjoycustomerstaffday

Friendly and enjoyible work place

I very muched enjoyed my 7 years plus at this company. I learnt a variety of new skills and i will take these into my next employment. As a small run company my annual salary wasnt the greatest and id reached the highest level I could achieve. I will always be grateful to have had the opportunity to work for rainbow International and i wish the company all the best for the future.

Pros

My job role as a senior technician meant that i done a variety of different jobs on a daily basses.

Cons

Annual salary

Stressful

Poor management. Expected to be on call for a pittance...Also expected to work long hours overtime sometimes at the end of a eight hour shift......... and stressful

Pros

Cons

Stressful with poor pay

Insights into Rainbow International Restoration

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Happy workplace

I loved my time at rainbow and enjoyed every aspect of my role, the boss and staff were all lovely and very understanding if you have any problems.My only reason for leaving was because the pay rate was too low and I was struggling to keep up with my own living expenses.I highly recommend rainbow international as a good company to work for but could do with upping the hourly wage/salery

All friends

If face don't fit then unlucky and never give wage rise no matter how much you do and all the extra things for them and your in raw sawage full day for minium wage

Pros

Staff are a good team

Cons

The management are terrible

Franchise was run by male chauvanists

The two managers I worked for were rude to females, sexist, and had inappropriate discussions in front of staff. They were also lazy. They expected everyone to work hard whilst they relaxed. Thy did not give their drivers any break time between drop offs, no tea breaks, no toilet breaks or even lunch. I got out of there as soon as I could. Horrible people.

productive and fun workplace

Very good company with a relaxed work ethic. Some days got really busy and you are not required to do overtime but its nice to help out. uniform is provided.

Fun work place

Rainbow international is a fun working place with good people to work with on site and in the office. Some days are long and some are short all dependant on what job you’re on

Pros

Fun work place

Cons

Weekend work is needed sometimes

Owners should lead by example

Worked here for 5 years, worked hard throughout going the extra mile, no rewards, no pay increase and overtime stopped although required, thus putting additional pressure on an already stressful day. Expected to do everything while Directors swanned in and out unable to make it in first thing or stay to the end of the day to support staff where absolutely needed. I loved helping customers, learning the job initially then helping new starts to learn, enjoyed the daily challenges from Loss Adjusters/Insurance Companies and problem solving. No benefits to working here at all, did not feel respected or appreciated by Directors and just expected to cope when short staffed.

Pros

Colleagues were good fun

Cons

Directors have no respect for staff, and no benefits

Highly skilled, busy but friendly workplace

Day to day office work is busy and varied. I have learned to work within a team as well as developed team leading skills and a vast knowledge of the restoration industry. It is not just a workplace it is a family and you will make friends for life. Hardest part of the job is sometimes completing additional tasks that are given on top of your usual daily tasks. Being part of the Rainbow family and the diversity of the people you work with and speak to every day.

Pros

Location and working hours

Cons

No additional salary bonuses, reward scheme

good

no complaints. People working there are friendly.Good working atmosphere.Hotel is busy through all year so there is always a chance to get working hours.

enjoyable environment.

happy customers are always pleasure to work with, responsible management a great place to work in, was very enjoying, the reason of leaving was insufficient hours.

Pros

free food, well paid, easy working time accessability

Cons

inssufitient hours

Good customer focussed position

My typical day varies from cleaning a carpet to sympathising with customers who have experienced loss of a loved one or pet and most commonly loss of possessions.

Pros

i take the work van home

Cons

No perks or benefits

fun work place

I learnt a lot whilst working at rainbow and enjoyed my job. The travelling was a lot and over long distances .

fun

every day was diffrent we would be travelling all over the highlands up to shetland over to stornaway our jobs mostly came through insurance companeys the only downside things in this job was the management because they lived in glasgow it was very hard to get them to comunicate properly and the hours are not very reliable some times i could go up to 10 days without doing any work and not getting paid

Pros

travel

Cons

days away from family at a time

Fun to work at and very rewarding

The work was hard but fun and rewarding. I learned how to clean items to a very high slandered. The management were very good.The hardest part of my job was the travel to and from work.The most enjoyable part was restoring customers items.

Pros

free tea and coffee

Cons

no issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rainbow International Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Rainbow International Restoration with

Learn about Rainbow International Restoration in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?