Randstad
Happiness score is 60 out of 100

Randstad Employee Reviews

United Kingdom666 reviews

Found 666 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,958 reviews

Great place to work and easy to get along with other members of staff. Healthy work culture and managers willing to help out and support growth of employees. Would recommend to others, and enjoyed my time at Randstad, and learned and progressed throughout my time. work life balance was good, did vary at times due to the changing business needs that is due to the nature of the field of recruitment.

Worst employer I have ever worked for

The worse company I have EVER worked for steer clear no one cares and will get rid of you and drop you like a hot stone and they do not care if it causes you financial problems I got a phone call after 6 weeks not to go in and that was that did not even have the decency to tell me that they had no intention of finding another position for me I have now got another job with a better company so steer clear of Randstad unless you are desperate

Insights into Randstad

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Good job

A good agancy to work for overall. Fast recruitment process. Payment on time. Easy contact with HR and other management. I would recommend it if you need to start a job asap.

Randstad-completely useless company

They are not helpful at all. A simple questions have to contact 5 people and still useless. And not being approved by them, working as a third party worker and getting paid through me and have not any work to get paid. Still useless company, none wants to help there.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Love teaching

Supply teaching has its pros and cons, atm i am spending an awful lot on travelling so takes a lot with the normal deductions. I I've the place I am working but would now consider a full time roll locally.

Pros

Love teaching and being a role model for the pupils

Cons

Travel costs

Good jobs turned sour by ranstad

Three assignments I have had with local authorities good jobs soured by ranstad ......getting paid is a fight it takes weeks and when you ring to try and sort your pennies no one cares they pass the buck payroll is uncontactable ? Only through emails , Holiday pay is a fight too it took me 4 months with a small claims court letter to get my Holiday pay...... three good jobs I have had through local authorities that ranstad has killed with incapable Cardiff staff that couldn't care less about the workers that pay their wages.....local authorities need to wake up.....

Pros

Getting a paid job elsewhere

Cons

Fighting for pennies every week

Good agency

Good people,no stress at work and very helpful when you need their help! I recommend this agency,trust,help and good comunication you will receive from them.

Job not secured

I worked 7 shifts and was told I was no longer needed. I was told they are others shifts available and was offered shifts on weekends. Two days before my schedule shift was emailed and told that weekends shifts have ended.

Pros

Good pay rates

Cons

Long hours, not secured.

Inventory supervisor

A great place to work, really nice staff. Relaxed atmosphere and great team spirit and attitude. Everyone gets the work done required and with a smile. Probably one of the better companies I have had the pleasure to work.

stressfull and uncoperative

i found that comunication from the company vbery very bad. Dont try and get promoted or taken on full time unless you are non-british and forget it if you are a male

Pros

there are none

Cons

empty promise

Productive and fun workplace

Extremely exciting as you get to explore opportunities and stretch your abilities. Good pay, paid weekly Witt the ability to check your timesheets online

Pay Is Decent, But at What Cost?

The recruitment process is the most complex and time intensive I have ever dealt with. Randstad is the most disorganized organization I have ever dealt with. While the pay is good, hours and communication are so inconsistent that it is truly not worth employment with this organization. No process is explained clearly and it takes weeks of prompting to get any kind of response from management. Note taking services need to be student focused. This one is not only apathetic to the needs of their clients, but of their staff. By hiring thousands of note takers, hours are inconsistent for employees and note takers inconsistent for students. Truly appalling organization and communication.

Pros

Working with students, being paid to learn

Cons

No communication, inconsistent hours, no acknowledgment of how their paltry communication has real-life impacts on staff

Worst company

The women I’ve spoken to within the Maidstone offices aren’t always polite. They don’t want you working locally in the same town so they tell you that the job isn’t available while another colleague says the job is available. I’ve used to be able to negotiate my wage and they now pretend it’s fixed wages. I do not recommend anyone to work with Ranstad you will be far better off looking elsewhere. Good luck on the job hunt ;)

not too bad

not organised with their recruitment processpros: flexibility with hours work on your own cons: Pay could be a little more

Great job

Helpful management in terms of getting new job, great team good pay and good hours. A little bit relaxed so other members slack off and you have to work extra some managers very lazy and stay in office others are great

Empresa que tem respeito para com o funcionário.

E uma Empresa de grande porte que tem preocupações total com a saúde e bem do trabalhador no local de trabalho.Deixa claro os benefícios que o colaborador irá receber na prestação do serviço prestado.

Pros

As refeições no local de trabalho muito boa e balanceadas.

Cons

Forneceu alimentação no local de trabalho.

Awful Communication and Repeatedly Underpaid

I work for a great company as a contingency work and I am employed through Randstad. They are by far the worst company I have ever worked with. I'm convinced the number given to me is fake as no one EVER answers the phone or gets back to me. It takes them weeks at a time to reply to my emails, if at all. I have been underpaid on numerous occasions and rectifying this issue was like pulling teeth. They had no desire to help me at all. I am looking forward to seeing the back of Randstad.

Productive and fast paced

Fast paced work environment good life and work balance pay is great and always payed on time great holidays but no sick pay very manual labour not light work

Pros

Wages

Cons

No sick oay

Supportive management

The management at Randstad are very supportive and do go above and beyond to ensure your happiness. Work life is balanced, and inclusive! The expectations are clear and the salary is average, but if you’re looking to get into recruitment I would recommend this company, especially the management at the Manchester branch!

Flexible agency work with great company

Great company to work with , extremely flexible and always work when i am available. Worked with them during my time at university and great flexibility.

Bad experience

Very uncomfortable experience working for this so called work agency... Lies about pay, about length of projects and so on.... My honest advice is... DON'T BOTHER LOOSING TIME WITH THEM!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement