Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

the work was quit good learn more about warehouse roll and the safty at Boots. Easy the manage all the task easy the solve the problems. The break time is fair.
Cons
Applied for a job paying ÂŁ9 for 12hrs a day, 4 on, 4 off, that would mean ÂŁ432 gross a week! However was only paid ÂŁ300 a week, yet was onsite 12hrs a day. Misrepresentation/mis-sold job!
Pros
free lunch
Cons
mega boring job
working at Lloyds banking group, hx1 moving 1xmillion+ deeds folders fom an office building in Halifax to a new location in Warrington was tricky. The office environment, with ramps and lifts was totally unsuitable fo pallet movements, and cartons were loaded/unloaded onto a limited number of cages, until eventually palletised at ground level for despatch. all achieved to preset deadline(late August 2017).
Pros
good management, mainly good work colleagues
Cons
no air conditioning during a very hot summer
I'm a security officer who can work as a team and individually and have well communication. I'm also good time keeper I would like to come the job before half an hour starting time I look forward to hear from u
I am a hardworking and determined individual that is reliable. I strive to ensure that work is completed on time and as expected. My strengths include: good time-management, ability to work independently, trustworthy and a desire to constantly learn; bringing enthusiasm to new and challenging situations.
Pros
free snack
Cons
As my first job with Randstad i learnt a great deal about working life. Learning to manage my time correctly, arriving on time and making sure i gave my best and tried to always better myself.
Pros
Good Hours.
Cons
Temporary Work.
Working in conditions that are good but unfortunately lack of communication from the manager and aggression from the Supervisor does not encourage you to continue working.
good place to work limited to seasonal work for agency employees but a nice place to work i learned how to pick make and despatch a variety of items mostly with photos printed on various items from mugs,phone covers,photo frames , cards etc
Avoid this agency at all costs... I enjoyed the job worked at philips for over a year.. Wasn't offered a permanent position.. The agency management were useless...
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Poor communication with agency
- Information of this Agency is this same as information I have provided for Nisbets because agency worked with them so nothing else was different
Brilliant company to work for. I would recommend to anyone wanting to work for Randstad, everyone was a pleasure to work with.
Very good place to start with good management. Great chance to develop. Opportunity to work overtimes and make some extra hours, on the other hand no guarantee of work hours.
Pros
opportunity to work overtimes
Cons
no guarantee of work hours
they run the whole place on zero hour contracts, you don't have any security in your job and you can get sent home early without pay or forced to stay at late notice.
It is a basic factory job from Randstad agency. The people who work there are have to be in a hurry all the time to complet the order what the factory have got each day. Short lunch with short brakes. The selary is the minimal.
Pros
Funday every summer.
Cons
Unpaid lunch, brakes and hurry all day!
The workplace was very cold, Very unhygienic and management was despicable. Not the best place to work but it is what it is.
Cons
picking/packing position. I has lerned how to use maginus system. The hardest part of the job was a heavy lifting and work hours (from 10AM to 7PM)
Very Tiring, Excrutiating pain in the morning. Strenuous job
Pros
Moneu
Cons
Everything apart from Money
Randstad Inhouse Services- what a useless agency!!!! They will tell you you are successful but they will use you for few days only! People are rude and they are looking at you as a cheap worker! Delays in payment- you have to chase them to get your money back! Waste of time!!
Pros
typical day was average good at getting work out sometimes management was good and other times was bad! didn't learn new skills co workers was friendly and approachable
Cons
agency
quick to start work once signed up with ranstad work was a pleasant and very well organised all the staff management was nice and easy to work with
Pros
good eating area
Cons
2:10 shift
Competitive rate of pay. Weekly pay is good. Issues sorted straight away