Rapid Response

Rapid Response Employee Reviews

Very friendly environment

Got on well with everyone and made me feel welcome to the company. Always had fun with the co-workers and got along good with the manager

Run dont walk. Infact don't apply

This company will jeopardize you at every turn.... they lie. Bonus for hire good luck getting that wages so so but the cut throat unqualified mgt and other is scary... they have no morals no ethic the image of family is a lie...broken down equipment prepare to freeze in the winter burn in the summer. The ac works but that's a technical fact it doesn't cool u off.

Pros

Its a job

Cons

Too many to count... dangerous period

Review

This company has so much potential, however, they need a complete overhaul of their management staff. If you are new to EMS this is a great company to get started, but don't think your will receive the opportunity to learn and get better.

Management is horrible.

If your an owner operator be prepared for unexplained and erroneous charges when you decide to leave the company. I had to leave due to my mothers declining health and she needed 24/7 care. They got me for 5 grand.

Good staff

Good place to work good money just alot of driving.The staff was very flexible and willing to work with you.You can make your own schedule and work whenever you want.

Pros

Good money

Cons

No benefits

Never go back and will warn anyone who wants to work there

It was fine untill I had a accident at work , then they made life difficult for me as they were conserned a about if I was going to claim against them

Pros

Flexability

Cons

Long hours, low wage

Misderection

They need more customers. They really need some sales reps to find them new customer freight and less relying on freight boards. Some solid outbound customer freight, very little inbound freight to get drivers home every weekend.

Cons

healthcare

..Not the best situation

Not the best situation. Operationally not sound. Lacks consistency with polices and company vision. Needs to hold employees more accountable with set rules.

Negligent, Toxic, Cancerous

Pros: Variety of locations and shift options. Pay is competitive for area. Cons: Go read everything on the company website ("highest level of care possible in the industry today", "aggressive training programs") and assume exactly the opposite. There is a lack of even very basic equipment, no ability to stock your ambulance (seriously, they lock the supplies away), management is absent and dismissive at best, and downright intimidating and rude at worst. This company DOES NOT want to improve or provide a high standard of care. If you bring up problems with the company, they turn them into problems with you. 911 calls will often be put on hold until you clear a call without another unit responding. Entire jurisdictions will be left without coverage for hours depending on how low staffing is. You won't have health coverage for three months in spite of the fact that you'll be working one of the most stressful and dangerous jobs in the country. You will be CHARGED for broken equipment, regardless of how it broke (monitors, suction, phones, radios...THEY WILL and HAVE done this). And the "sign-on bonus"? You'll get paid in installments over one-and-a-half years, but you have to pay THE ENTIRE THING back if you don't stay here for that entire time (and who would want to stay here that long?). If you're serious about medicine, prepare to stock your ambulance through bartering and begging at the local hospitals, prepare to be seen as a joke due to the company's horrible reputation, prepare to take on the responsibility of training woefully unprepared partners who were -

Apply somewhere else

My day consisted of working with either a basic Emt or a Paramedic. Depending on your partner, we would either run emergency calls or run non - emergency calls. Management would try and act like they appreciated you, which they really care less, HR was the same. Some of the co workers were bullies, especially if they had family members working at this company. Field training was a joke as well, hopefully the management looks closer at who are FTO’s now. Highly unlikely!

No room for growth.

Good company to work for, however if you work their be mindful that if you want to move on to another job do not inform your boss. He will not give you anymore work after you put in your 2 weeks notice. Just fyi. However if you enjoy working by yourself with no one micro managing your every move. This is for you.

Pros

Work by yourself.

Cons

No room for growth.

Fantastic Company to work for

The admin team they have in place now, really works to care about their employees!! I loved working here and being a part of the team!!! They completely involved themselves into their employees and their family members.

Diverse and fulfilling workplace with fantastic management.

Any given day could give you different experiences and and challenges, but at the end of the day depending on the schedule you are hired with at the beginning you may find it difficult to balance work with family/home life. The job itself is great, it is not too difficult to get used to and the management team is second to none that I've ever worked for, they're always ready to help and find answers for whatever questions you throw at them. The training class is expertly executed and sets you up for complete success as long as you apply yourself and go through it with an open mind to the possibilities of where you could end up within the company.

Pros

Free lunches, overtime, management.

Cons

Schedule could be tough.

Very Productive company

I enjoyed my time with all the clients I picked up I enjoyed the laughter with all my co-workers. they were like my second family. not all managers were good managers but some was awesome! The hardest part of the job was not being able to get off work on-time. I learned how to drive a truck, and how to make wide-turns. I also learned how to use their online site to view or schedules, if I need to modify or change anything that was 1 way to do it. how to view if we had points or not and I learned CPR There as well. I learned all emergency things through them.

Pros

Fell in love with everything about that job!

Cons

Not letting anyone off work on time

Small business

Small businesses in many countries include service or retail operations such as convenience stores, small grocery stores, bakeries or delicatessens, hairdressers or tradespeople (e.g., carpenters, electricians), restaurants, guest houses, photographers, very small-scale manufacturing, and Internet-related businesses such as web design and computer programming.

Pros

people

Cons

pay

Fun, but demanding

If you drive a large size suv you may want to consider this job. But if you have a fuel efficient vehicle you can make great money. Also be aware of some of the places you deliver too.

Terrible place to work

-Horrible time management and organization -Learned that all vehicles are broken, damaged, or had issues with A/C during summer time resulting in sick passengers -Management constantly texting and calling during drive time, making travel unsafe -Scheduled pickups have wrong times listed, and are not updated -Pay rate not honored, and was significantly lower than advertised

Pros

A Job

Cons

No breaks some days, unsafe work conditions, not efficient workplace

Great place to work but little to no opportunity for advancement

In Chicago they have their Value City Furniture account. VCF is tough to deal with because they don't know what they are doing. But Rapid management is easy to deal with. Unfortunately very little opportunity for advancement within the company.

customer service representative

I had to solve a customer on the phone with the solution to the alarm going off. Need to get the password to turn off the system and solve the problem.

Pros

can be simple to fix.

Cons

nasty customers

Bad place to work

This was a bad company to work for they didn’t care about there employees. They would send you out on jobs you weren’t qualified for and wouldn’t help you with any of it

You felt you made a difference in this position. You were empowered to deal with many situations.

Enjoyable work environment working with guests and internal staff. I found the job itself to be satisfying. Performed a variety of duties and every day is different.

Pros

Travel benefits and lunch included

Cons

can be stressful at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapid Response. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement