Rapid Response

Rapid Response Culture reviews

Clear

Great place to work enjoyed it

Typical day was driving about 125 miles per day . Enjoyed meeting different people. Worked alone which was great. Worked pretty much at own pace. Didn't see owner at all

Pros

worked alone

Cons

mileage that had to be driven

Negligent, Toxic, Cancerous

Pros: Variety of locations and shift options. Pay is competitive for area. Cons: Go read everything on the company website ("highest level of care possible in the industry today", "aggressive training programs") and assume exactly the opposite. There is a lack of even very basic equipment, no ability to stock your ambulance (seriously, they lock the supplies away), management is absent and dismissive at best, and downright intimidating and rude at worst. This company DOES NOT want to improve or provide a high standard of care. If you bring up problems with the company, they turn them into problems with you. 911 calls will often be put on hold until you clear a call without another unit responding. Entire jurisdictions will be left without coverage for hours depending on how low staffing is. You won't have health coverage for three months in spite of the fact that you'll be working one of the most stressful and dangerous jobs in the country. You will be CHARGED for broken equipment, regardless of how it broke (monitors, suction, phones, radios...THEY WILL and HAVE done this). And the "sign-on bonus"? You'll get paid in installments over one-and-a-half years, but you have to pay THE ENTIRE THING back if you don't stay here for that entire time (and who would want to stay here that long?). If you're serious about medicine, prepare to stock your ambulance through bartering and begging at the local hospitals, prepare to be seen as a joke due to the company's horrible reputation, prepare to take on the responsibility of training woefully unprepared partners who were -

Fantastic Company to work for

The admin team they have in place now, really works to care about their employees!! I loved working here and being a part of the team!!! They completely involved themselves into their employees and their family members.

great place to work

Amazing people to work for. They were my work family. When I started there were 5 of us. When I left there were about 26. I loved what I did there. I was IICRC certified in fire resoration.

fun

great company to work for. co-workers are very friendly very good environment..........

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Productive and progressive workplace with attention to detail of the jobs, ad well as supervisors strived to assist as well as they could.

A typical day at work consisted of loading ad unloading various items to be delvered to businesses in metro Baltimore. I learned to work with and for many persons of various backgrounds, education and beliefs. I learned also how t manage the workload and meet time constraints. Co-workers were often ver understandingof the deands of the jobs and strived to attain the same expectations set for all. The hardest part of the job was attaining and meeting te time frame set for rused deliveries. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and employees and a regular basis and developing commarade with them.

Pros

worked on ow schedule most of the time

Cons

havin equipment breakdown without coordination to get it repaired

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rapid Response?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapid Response. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement