Rapport

Rapport Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom8 reviews

Good if you want to get some office experience

Working at Rapport it can you give you some office experience if you coming from hotels or hospitality in general. The job isn't difficult. I believe everyone could do it. I was with Rapport almost two years but i haven't get any pay rise during this time.

Not a great company to work for

If I had known how uncaring senior management were I would never have even considered working for them.High turnover of staff, forms to complete for absolutely everything, and very few benefits.

Insights into Rapport

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energising work tasks
  • Trust in colleagues

Supportive

Great company to work for and I would definitely recommend. Very supportive in every way. Loads of learning opportunity provided which I absolutely enjoyed.

Pros

Free beverage and fruit facilities

Cons

N/a

Good company to work for

A typical day at work consisted of providing a high quality and flexible service to HSBC staff which include a number of roles within Sheffield city centre. Management were understanding. Staff were very nice and professional at all times.

Very nice

I just start to work for them and i really enjoy it. Good management and lovely staff!!! I just can wait to go back there Monday . I strongly recommend the company

Pros

Cons

Nothing at the moment

enjoyable place to work - friendly atosphere

Staff at HSBC are all lovely, great way to make new life long friends, and makes it a friendly and enjoyable place to work Managment is not great, can do with improvment

This was a volunteer position

This was a volunteer position where I provided customer service. I also worked as part of a team and gained knowledge and experience in aspects of hairdressing.

Pros

Gained employment experience.

Fantastic workplace

A typical day at work can range from signing in clients for meetings or functions which have been organised in the building. Providing first class customer service. Also we can provide wifi codes for our guests in order for them to be able to access the internet whilst they visit our building. Logging jobs for issues which may need fixing or dealing with around the building via the facilities helpdesk in order for these to be resolved. We can also provide catering requests for our employees within the building for future of last minute bookings. I have learned a great range of knowledge whilst working where I am. I have gathered some great customer service skills in a corporate environment and having to maintain this level with consistency so that our audit scores are kept at a high level. Also I have learnt how to deal with calls for maintenance issues and how to be assertive when chasing specific jobs if they have not been completed on time. I am part of a really great team who are all able to help each other out when the opportunity arises. We like to maintain our focus on providing the best customer experience possible for our guests and also clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is making relationships between regular guests we have visit us, and being able to approach them using there full name. This creates a personal experience for them and will make them feel special as we are aware of who they are without them having to repeat this to us. Also receiving some good feedback regarding the customer service we provide is also a good achievement.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Job Responsibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapport. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Rapport with

• Rapport
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?