RE Recruitment Group

RE Recruitment Group Reviews: Working at RE Recruitment Group

United Kingdom28 reviews

peopleworkworkingjobtimepaymanagementworker

Expendable

Your go though hours of training. Tons of paperwork and your end up being dismissed for something out of your hands. I worked for 2 weeks. Was told for "focus on making sure you make no mistakes and the speed will follow suit" but they dismissed me for going slow. They expect you to reach pick rate 2 weeks during your training period or they will sack you.

Pros

Friendly employees. Simple design

Cons

Bad management. Bad practice. Waste of time.

Sun contracted as a C2 Driver

Jaz is very helpful finding me work with a temp to perm basis. I was at Bookers for 5 weeks then immediately Woodstock for 1 week. Great rates of pay.

Pros

Local work

Cons

Not knowing how long each position will last

Insights into RE Recruitment Group

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks

Agency

Lots of hours but mostly nights and weekends , pay was OK, they did check in on you regular if you were on a long assignment to ensure everything was ok

Great company

One of the best I have worked for! Great support from management, excellent culture. Some really great people work at this company and will never forget them.

Pros

Great work life balance

Cons

None really

Great company

Great company. They kept me in virtually fullTime employment for four years. I was a reliable worker and I got rewarded for that. They never once, in four years, got my wages wrong and, as long as you gave them a reasonable amount of notice, we’re happy to let you have time off when needed. I was on PAYE which worked for me as I like holiday pay. Excellent company. I only left because I moved away from the Hereford area.

Avoid!!!

The management is rude, aggressive and treat the agency workers with no respect. The job is not worth the hassle, you will not be thanked for it.DO NOT APPLY!!!

Pros

Decent wage for the work

Cons

Everything Else

transport

I joined RE Resource Group (Hereford) as a Class1 driver at the start of this year (2020) after my assessment with a major food distributor i was offered work immediately and I've been working all week every week i can't praise the staff highly even though the lockdown i have worked non stop any problems have been fixed I'm really happy and if i want a day of thats fine no problems.

Pros

relaxed atmosphere easy to get in touch with staff any issues are sorted with ease

Cons

none all good. And better than previous agencies ive worked for.

Absolutely rubbish

I’ve worked for many agency but this is the WORST!! No communication from agency staff, I did a full week worth of training and got ‘let go’ for a family issue and did not get paid.. nothing.. wen I called the agency and spoke to the clueless man on the phone he promised to call me back to rectify the issue.. a day later they sent me my p45 .. still no pay.. training is rubbish, they give you all the answers just to get their numbers.. trainer talks bad about the company constantly and the cleaning crew tell you to run away... jokes all round

Words can’t explain

Honestly, A absolute confusion of humans. They would find it hard to arrange a p ..ss up in a pub. They do not understand the word ‘ I need to find work’ and be in work. Ringing you out of the blue expecting you to work a night shift then drop You if you are unavailable. Then the abnormal behaviour of not having any work available for the coming months. Re Hereford sort yourselves out your an embarrassment

fun

it was ok to work there nice friendly people, unfortuntely they let me go as i broke my ankle and had to take 6 weeks of work, whilst working there i was given ful training and enjoyed my job

Unrealistic targets and bonuses. More FLM than staff.

More foreign workers to English, if your face doesn't fit then they'll want you out. They expect you to pick way more than is possible and the advertised bonuses are really hard to get. There is no possibility of a permanent contact either. The girl on the agency is awful only texts back when she can be bothered and if your not English. Was there a year and wouldn't go back.

For the desperate.

As a agency, expect no structure to your work week. The boss is friendly, though egotistical. Work will depend where you are sent, Race course is tedious and they'll short you on hours, Kingsholm Stadium is frantic. Other workers were friendly , expect high turnover.

Absolutely terrible

In short I cannot stress enough how terrible this agency is to work for. I was misled, their expectations are ridiculous, pay is terrible for the risk and work load. They allow starters to cheat their way through the assesments just to get them on the books. Communication is atrocious. Highest turnover rate of staff. This is not an agency worth working for!

Don't use or you'll be used

As per the title, they will use you and then they will discard of you, as you didn't even exist... Very bad practice, they have no intention of helping you in any way, they just pretend. Better find a job where you are appreciated!!

Agency are awful

Shift managers are great agency however are by far the worst iv ever worked for

Pros

Line managers

Cons

Agency

Horrible agency to work for

Awful agency to work for - they lie about pay rates - lie about induction pay- overtime rates everything - do not work for this company unless you have time to constantly chase up wrong pay - there is almost zero representation from Re on-site despite their being meant to be - and the main issue is pay rates the pay rates for nights provide zero premium over days - which is disgusting.

Pros

Cons

Almost everything

Alfreton nhs

You are nothing more then a number working here even thats being generous. In 6 months i saw a turnover of more then 100+ staff. Minimum wage slave camp and neither the agency nor manager's care about your well being. It's a job but believe me your better off staying well away. Disgraceful. 1 star is far to much.

Pros

Cons

Slav

isolated

can be a very isolated place to work as i was the only British person on my shift most days this is the 4th warehouse job iv had that this has been the case in my area. I found makeing friends at this job was hard as not many people speak english. all in all it was a very depressing place to work and money was not worth the effort.

Pros

good shift managers

Cons

immigrants out number the british workers

Non competitive agency staff

I can only tell that, agency staff is totally doing nothing. You have to ask 10 times before they do something. 0 community with employers. They cannot answer for simpliest question like holiday payment for example.

Pros

5 working days don't need to be confirmed

Cons

0 community with employers, 2 unpaid breaks, pay rate on nights 8.90/h

True agency slumlords

I have worked with many agencies and have to say these are by far the worst i have ever seen. Employs people for just above minimum wage and guarantees long term work, Fails to mention it a swedish derogate contract, So you will never receive a pay rise or any job security. The work is long term so you will never be paid between assignments..Sneaky.. Has Removed break times for agency staff that full time staff get. Receives £16 an hour from a NHS client, Pays staff 7.90... Tells staff if they dont like it they will be replaced.. Do yourself a favour and find a reputable agency to work for. Avoid these scum bags like the plague.

Pros

None.

Cons

Low pay, Derogate contract, Uncaring staff, Money hungry.

Wolves in sheeps clothing.

Don't be charmed by the smiles of the reps. All those glitters kids are not gold. Poor management when they finally turn up. Became a joke in the end, spot the rep. Promises of bonuses is clouded with secrecy. Overall, shocking agency with inadequate representation... wish there was a 0 star option.

Pros

Early finish

Cons

Hourly rate is poor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE Recruitment Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare RE Recruitment Group with

• RE Recruitment Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?