RE/MAX

United Kingdom23 reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,305 reviews
longpropertysaleworkinggoodworkremaxtime

Self employed

Good for flexibility, you get to work your own hours. As long as you can sale and rent a property you will earn very good commission. Advise….. start on a part time basis and have a part time job as well.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Commission only

Excellent earning potential

Excellent earning potential if you are willing to do the graft and work hard. You need to put in the legwork to bring in the properties initially and must have the drive and determination but if you work hard it pays off and you will make good money. Very interesting job if you have a passion for the property market. You will learn how to value a property, conduct viewings, negotiate property sale, etc.

Pros

Control your income, work own hours, interesting job.

Cons

No guaranteed wage although commission is good.

Insights into RE/MAX

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment

Not a good experiance

Lack of supportLack of transparency from beginning Owner of PMC not trustworthyContracts are extremley onesidedCommissions are high in favour of remax compared to other agenciesFamily owned with multiple family members running office.not a nice office enviroment.

Pros

Initial training was good

Cons

Very expensive start up

Avoid

Avoid scam pyramid scheme, take money for training and leave you on your own.Mlm at its best. Very horrible bosses and bad training read from a book

Excellent

Great place to work. Meeting people in and around my home town is good way of meeting new people so you get known by locals so if and when they decide to put there house on the market they will come to you first. We always try to help people out as much as possible and help them find their dream new home

Do as much research as you can

Understand real estate before making any further action to join the company. It's important to not start as a Rockies because this makes you vanuarale position to join a company where you are complete working alone.

Great Work Environment

I really enjoy working here. The environment is great, it is quite relaxed and friendly whilst everyone works hard and gets things done. Everyone is supportive and wanting to help each other succeed.

Totally unprofessional, nothing to do with Remax in United States...!

Too long story to be revealed here. The Agency in Putney I was trying to collaborate with was a joke, and after a few months, it just dissolved / disappeared. Anyway, the help from the Top Management in Head Office was totally inexistent, they did not want to know or to deal with the problems in Putney Agency. In my humble opinion, they are both wrong, and they lost a good and dedicated sales person. Never mind, all the best!

Great

Working in Remax was great because I met so much different people and being able to go out during working was great, the people I worked with were very helpful .

I was very happy to work for Re/Max Was professional and great team to work with.I was independent agent for lease and rent property. All responsibility was completed by me on time and if any isues there was always someone to talk to . I was left reason :relocation.Thank you

Absolutely great brokerage for starting and experience agents

That was my first brokerage I joined and I am grateful for their support and guidance in the first years of working in real estate. Highly recommended for new agents. Re/Max Hallmark offers extended trainings and seminars and ongoing support of the management team.

Pros

trainings and seminars

Cons

located mosty on the east end

Good place to work - great colleagues and atmosphere

Good place to work - great colleagues and atmosphere

Office and Field Based Position

Learned PC skills and various software packages. Down fall with job was dealing with difficult tenants who fell behind with their rent and I had to serve eviction notices.

Pros

Close to Homes

Cons

Unsociable Hours

American Franchise Concept only works in UK cities

the franchise does not do well in towns/rural - expect a 10 year + wait before your franchise becomes known, trusted and established by those wanting to sell or let their UK properties.

Positive work environment.

This was a self employed position working in a high street agency. Working alongside other self employed associates, we had to cooperate with each other and built a strong team ethos.

Pros

Being your own boss

Productive, motivated.

I learnt how to communicate with clients to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximise the selling value and satisfy their needs. Going on viewings was the best part and the worst part was that some of my free time would be used to go on viewings.

Pros

More confidence and knowledge

Cons

Long hours.

fun and meeting new customers

its was fun at the start but after time it turned in to the same thing I was doing all the time and start not being interesting for me and got a bit diffulcut.

Pros

metting new people

Must be motivated

Typical day would be listing properties, taking clients around properties and progressing any sales. The hardest part is taking on new business, very enjoyable when a sale goes through.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Market instability

Remax exclusive

Great staff, big commission, nice to have proper experience in sales and letting. Flexible attendance. Owner very helpful

Receptionist

Whilst being employed as a receptionist I was in a very demanding job role, ensuring that customer needs were met and that the highest level of customer service was provided daily. I organised viewings for properties, submitted offers, scheduled HIP’s and Mortgage appointments, arranged Valuations, and releasing property details. I picked up excellent vocal communication skills and face-to-face contact skills that provided a good base to my future employment.

Busy fun enviroment

Typical day would be making retail house brouchers, going with agents to let clients view houses. Taking payments and deposits off clients for houses and rent. I learnt how to pay invoices take deposits and lodgements.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare RE/MAX with

Learn about RE/MAX in popular locations

• RE/MAX