RE/MAX

RE/MAX Employee Reviews

Working in Remax was great because I met so much different people and being able to go out during working was great, the people I worked with were very helpful .
Avoid scam pyramid scheme, take money for training and leave you on your own.Mlm at its best. Very horrible bosses and bad training read from a book
Cons
Understand real estate before making any further action to join the company. It's important to not start as a Rockies because this makes you vanuarale position to join a company where you are complete working alone.
Too long story to be revealed here. The Agency in Putney I was trying to collaborate with was a joke, and after a few months, it just dissolved / disappeared. Anyway, the help from the Top Management in Head Office was totally inexistent, they did not want to know or to deal with the problems in Putney Agency. In my humble opinion, they are both wrong, and they lost a good and dedicated sales person. Never mind, all the best!
I was very happy to work for Re/Max Was professional and great team to work with.I was independent agent for lease and rent property. All responsibility was completed by me on time and if any isues there was always someone to talk to . I was left reason :relocation.Thank you
Learned PC skills and various software packages. Down fall with job was dealing with difficult tenants who fell behind with their rent and I had to serve eviction notices.
Pros
Close to Homes
Cons
Unsociable Hours
the franchise does not do well in towns/rural - expect a 10 year + wait before your franchise becomes known, trusted and established by those wanting to sell or let their UK properties.
This was a self employed position working in a high street agency. Working alongside other self employed associates, we had to cooperate with each other and built a strong team ethos.
Pros
Being your own boss
Cons
I learnt how to communicate with clients to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximise the selling value and satisfy their needs. Going on viewings was the best part and the worst part was that some of my free time would be used to go on viewings.
Pros
More confidence and knowledge
Cons
Long hours.
its was fun at the start but after time it turned in to the same thing I was doing all the time and start not being interesting for me and got a bit diffulcut.
Pros
metting new people
Cons
Typical day would be listing properties, taking clients around properties and progressing any sales. The hardest part is taking on new business, very enjoyable when a sale goes through.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Market instability
Great staff, big commission, nice to have proper experience in sales and letting. Flexible attendance. Owner very helpful
Whilst being employed as a receptionist I was in a very demanding job role, ensuring that customer needs were met and that the highest level of customer service was provided daily. I organised viewings for properties, submitted offers, scheduled HIP’s and Mortgage appointments, arranged Valuations, and releasing property details. I picked up excellent vocal communication skills and face-to-face contact skills that provided a good base to my future employment.
Typical day would be making retail house brouchers, going with agents to let clients view houses. Taking payments and deposits off clients for houses and rent. I learnt how to pay invoices take deposits and lodgements.
Remax has a proven successful business model, but during my time working here, I've found that it is not being utilised. As such, the company sell very little and staff turnover is alarmingly high.
Cons
Dealing with clients, solicitors and surveyors. Producing sales details.