RE/MAX

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Found 24 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,933 reviews

cool

How anyone can even consider doing this full time is beyond me, unless your car is paid for, fairly new, you are going to take a beating on Maintenance and on most days the real money makers are when you are taking the biggest risks and on top of all that the taxes you have to pay is if you have your own business the 1099 doesn't even subtract their fees

A great place to work

Great hours with a good amount of schedule flexibility. The pay was good for my position. Management is all very kind and understanding and makes sure that you’re treated fairly and like a human instead of just another employee ID. Outstandingly accommodating with health/family related issues.

Pros

Great management

Cons

No benefits

Cool job, wouldn't give me a raise

Note* I worked at a Remax in another country, not here in the USA. I worked at the headquarters where they held trainings, accepted new members' dues, etc. I did A LOT as a receptionist/admin assistant and translator and got a lot of praise for it, but when I asked for a raise a year later they said they couldn't afford it. I did not feel valued. I loved the job.

Pros

Fun, dynamic, exciting at times

Cons

Work you a lot and don't want to compensate

I like the staff

I really like the staff and environment. Although, I get paid every week, I would like to increase my pay from $12 to $14 or $15 hourly. I don’t need medical or dental benefits. I love the traveling distance, it’s not stressful or tiresome.

Pros

Hours, atmosphere, staff, location.

This job tops all the rest

This job was the best job I ever had and I now have regrets for moving to Johnstown and leaving this job. I felt like family there. Loved my boss. Owner was kind and very generous. The pay was outstanding. The benefits were over the top. And everyone was very understanding and compassionate to my special circumstances.

Pros

Bonus gifts, friendly people, laughed almost every day, everyone worked as a team.

Fun place to work with low stress

Wonderful place to work. Very relaxed job with lots of fun projects to work on. The owners are incredible and the direct supervisor to this position is the best. Everyone is helpful and uses kind ways to talk about eachother. The only con they had was there are no benefits. Its a great starting postition if you are wanting to gain experience or get your real estate license.

Pros

Fun projects, low stress, great atmosphere, extra bonus gift cards

Cons

No benefits, low starting wage

Great place to learn about the real estate market

Poor management, not great job security. Great work-life balance and opportunities to learn, and develop skills in real estate. Poor pay, not more than a few dollars over minimum wage.

Not a young or fun environment for non-agent positions

If you are a real estate agent here, then my review won't apply to you. A typical day at work is being stuck on a computer all day and being micromanaged by an agent. If you have any sort of company issues, management is less than helpful and they make you feel like you are bothering them when you ask them something. There is no sense of community and it is the opposite of an eccentric environment. The job itself is not hard, but the environment is what drives people away. There are no benefits, no health care, and no PTO. There is little to no room for growth as well.

Horrible management

Loved the agents there but the management was hard to work for. No benefits. Not flexible with other life obligations. Management showed favorites and treated employees like they were nothing.

No job security. Under apprciated. Not always paid on time

Although I enjoyed the responsibilities of this position. The pay was way to low, and not always paid on time and sometimes not at all. The office eventually closed down.

Pros

Loved the responsibilities of the position.

Cons

Not enough hours and lack of compensation.

An amazing place to work

Remax is an amazing place to work. The agents, manager, and coworkers are such a pleasure to work with. It is perfectly balanced. Sometimes it could be stressful, and sometimes it could be slow. One thing is for sure, you will absolutely love it there!!

Pros

Bonuses, wonderful people, amazing boss and great attitudes

Cons

No benefits

Great Real Estate Company with knowledgable, experienced agents. Great work atmosphere.

Work approximately 20 - hours on a contract basis for a licensed realtor who is a top producer for the office. Have learned the Ressio system and rate it highly. Hardest part of my job is getting a work schedule which suits both parties.Would like to add hours to my work schedule.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Fun but not permanent work.

It is a great place to work in terms of management and job atmosphere, sometimes you can be treated poorly by the real estate agents themselves, but overall you will have a good experience here. Great part time work, very easy, good place to start!

Pros

Free lunches, free coffee, relaxed atmosphere

Cons

Low pay, agents can be annoying, no room for advancement

Poorly Managed

No benefits Contract positions Co-workers were great Extra curriculum is very good Management is poor...................................

Overview ReMax Pacific

My typical day at work consist of scheduling appointments, screening phone calls and walk-ins; arranged travel plans and other commitments. I learned how to understand many different documents, and complete various reports. Management was extremely helpful, always willing to teach if you didn't know something. I sincerely enjoyed working with my co-workers. We all worked together nicely. The hardest part of the job was learning to read and understand various documents. However I was able to do so. The most enjoyable part of the job was the clients, and learning new things and having fun while doing so.

Pros

Management, co-workers, and clients

Cons

health care benefits, and salary

Routine Schedule, pleasant environment, little room for creativity

I have and am enjoying my time here at Re/Max. I have learned a great deal about the real estate business from the sales end, all the way to commissions and legal issues. There is little room for creativity, though the environment is pleasant and I thoroughly like the people I work with and for.

Pros

Regular Schedule, Holidays Off, Down Time for Other Activities

Cons

Too Regular a Schedule, Too Much Down Time, Holidays off aren't Paid

Tough Crowd

Long hours. Very demanding and chaotic. Little teamwork. Hostile work environment. Not worth the compensation. It's one thing to have a bad boss. It's an entirely different story when your bad boss is one of many at your firm. That could indicate a deeper problem suggesting your company's management culture needs an overhaul.

Cons

Job Work/Life Balance, Compensation/Benefits, Job Culture

Great Job

Fun and fascinating place to work. I work with great people who have great personalities.

Pros

Flexibility

benefits

Out-of-Business

Owners accused of 6.2 million dollar fraud, soon after dissolved with Chapter 7.

Pros

Sales team was out standing

Cons

No benefits, Conartist owner

Summary - Review

Administrative Assistant for the Owner of RE/MAX Realty Professionals. Typical day would include, filing, answering phones, email, typing documents, assisting clients, and billing.

Pros

Great location and great people to work for.

Cons

Pay is not the best and no benefits.

A fun place to work, great bosses.

I enjoyed this job very much. Unfortunately, I had to leave for more money.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare RE/MAX with

• RE/MAX
  • Administrative Assistant
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?