RE/MAX

RE/MAX Pay & benefits reviews: Property Manager

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,933 reviews

Wonderful and refreshing brokers in a small office setting

As property manager, my biggest role is to receive and act on calls from tenants having issues with the home they are renting. I communicate with the homeowners in regards to repairs and evaluating new leases with comparisons of the market to decide if rent should be raised. I market to get new rentals both for placement and to manage as a property manager. I work very closely with vendors to get repairs done in a timely fashion. Each month for billing, I am paying the vendors, the owners and the management company. As a realtor, I list homes and work with buyers. Both of these positions involve working with contracts, marketing and excels at communication with every aspect of being a realtor and a property manager.

Pros

Great brokers and wonderful team of realtors in the office

Cons

no benefits

Toxic Work Environment

Be prepared to be belittled for very little to no money at all. The turn around is HIGH. There are no clear directives and what can be considered management will scream vulgarities in your face. Honesty and integrity are frowned upon.

Pros

Flexible Hours

Cons

NO benefits, no opportunity for advancement, no communication

Fast paced environment.

I have acquired many of my skills from working at Remax. Management is supportive and acknowledges employee's hard work and dedication.

Pros

Gas allowance, salary based on experience, opportunities for advancement

Cons

Fast paced and high stress environment

Na

I have learned quite a bit in my 8 years at Remax. The people are great and you are constantly learning new aspects of the Real Estate and Property Management industry and over coming daily challenges.

Pros

flexible schedule, opportunities to meet new people, opportunities to make good income

Cons

uncertain income, no benefits, must pay a monthly fee to work at remax, fee applies whether you make a sale or not

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at RE/MAX?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.5K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare RE/MAX with

• RE/MAX
  • Property Manager
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?