RE/MAX logo

RE/MAX Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.4Job security & advancement

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,542 reviews

I was very happy to work for Re/Max Was professional and great team to work with.I was independent agent for lease and rent property. All responsibility was completed by me on time and if any isues there was always someone to talk to . I was left reason :relocation.Thank you

Do as much research as you can

Understand real estate before making any further action to join the company. It's important to not start as a Rockies because this makes you vanuarale position to join a company where you are complete working alone.

Totally unprofessional, nothing to do with Remax in United States...!

Too long story to be revealed here. The Agency in Putney I was trying to collaborate with was a joke, and after a few months, it just dissolved / disappeared. Anyway, the help from the Top Management in Head Office was totally inexistent, they did not want to know or to deal with the problems in Putney Agency. In my humble opinion, they are both wrong, and they lost a good and dedicated sales person. Never mind, all the best!

Positive work environment.

This was a self employed position working in a high street agency. Working alongside other self employed associates, we had to cooperate with each other and built a strong team ethos.

Pros

Being your own boss

Cons

Needs Experienced Manager...

Remax has a proven successful business model, but during my time working here, I've found that it is not being utilised. As such, the company sell very little and staff turnover is alarmingly high.

Cons