RE/MAX logo

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Found 509 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,545 reviews

Outstanding Company

As a real estate professional you are an independent contractor. Benefits and compensation plus job security and advancement are up to you. A wonderful way to help and meet people. This is a job that requires discipline and determination to become a success. At Remax Premier I had the opportunity to work with a wonderful broker who was a shining star. Always there to support and help. My fellow agents were also kind and approachable when you needed to bounce thoughts and compare notes.

Pros

Very rewarding in many ways

Cons

Not enough hours in the day sometimes

Mi trovo molto bene alla Remax, i colleghi sono tutti collaborativi e gentili. La grande pecca era é che non c'è uno stipendio fisso.

Nella agenzia dove lavoro mi trovo benissimo, sono tutti disponibili, pazienti e gentili, la grande pecca è non avere uno stipendio fisso.

Great company with lots of growth.

Great work balance. Company encourages growth and provides training tools and lead generation. If you work hard it can be rewarding. You get compensation based on your performance; hence, a commission only job.

Pros

High commission split

Cons

Commission only

Great company to work for

"Cream of the Crop" professionals. Truly devoted to our clients. Freedom to run our business as we see fit. Great compensation. Co-workers and management very supportive.

Pros

Freedom, compensation

Cons

Straight commission

Ambiente muy egoista. Aunque te vendan amistad y compañerismo en Remax Inmomás, solo hay sectimos y egoismo. Nada de compañerismo.

Cualquier persona puede empezar a trabajar. Sólo quieren publicidad de su marca y que la pagues tú. Te cobran hasta por respirar. No tienes sueldo fijo. Sólo comisiones si vendes. No te dejan hacer ni una fotocopia en sus oficinas. No te dan ni un papel en los cursos de formación, todo te lo tienes que fotocopiar tú fuera. Solo les interesa que tú les promociones a ellos en LAS REDES SOCIALES. Te dan una formación malísima y la tienes que pagar. Falta de compañerismo. Cuantos más agentes tengan, más publicidad gratuita tiene la empresa..

Pros

Las ventajas de una Secta.

Cons

Te hacen perder el tiempo y te exigen sin pagarte.

Il miglior gruppo immobiliare

La mia esperienza in Re/max dura da 22 anni, sempre nella stessa agenzia. Allora esercitavo la professione di architetto e quando mi hanno parlato del progetto Re/max ne sono rimasta affascinata. Non ci ho pensato molto, ho fatto l'esame per l'abilitazione ed ho iniziato questa fantastica avventura. Ho letto commenti di persone deluse e mi dispiace. Remax va vista come una scelta imprenditoriale con la differenza che hai una tua attività con costi irrisori e tantissimi valori aggiunti: formazione, tecnologia, strumenti di marketing, condivisione del listino degli immobili e potrei dirne tante altre. Certo per avere risultati bisogna lavorare, nulla casca dal cielo, ma con questo sistema si può lavorare in serenità e raggiungere ottimi risultati. Io non farei l'agente immobiliare in un'altra realtà perché ancora oggi nessun gruppo immobiliare è strutturato come Re/max. Per la mia esperienza io lo consiglio assolutamente!

Pros

Liberta di gestire il proprio tempo e autonomia di gestione dei prori clienti

Cons

Per me nessuno

Not a career

Just a temporary job. Unless you plan on becoming a licensed top broker in a very competitive market, the pay is pretty low as an office manager.

Pros

Easy tasks, not stressful

Cons

Slow days, repetitive work, no healthcare as a contract employee

Charges a lot of fees, leads are garbage

The only thing I like about RE/MAX is the name recognition. When I talk about potential clients RE/MAX is a brandname almost everybody knows. However, that's pretty much it. There are a lot of fees, and not much support. Yes there is RE/MAX university but I never go there. The RE/MAX portal is filled with useless stuff, or the stuff you have to pay to use. The leads forwarded by REMAX network is mostly garbage. Have I mentioned there is a lot of fees. Commission split is not that competitive either.

Pros

You are independent contractor so you do whatever you want and whenever you want

Cons

Lots and lots of fees

Highly subjective to department

Some departments here are wonderful. Lots of room for growth, supportive culture etc. But leadership teams go very unchecked and have a lot of freedom in running their departments. There are leaders with 10-20 plus years who will never be challenged even if they are problematic. This is great if your VP/director is good, but bad if your director is abusive or inefficient. Favoritism goes a long way so if you click with your director, this could be a wonderful job for you to grow with. But toxic hustle culture is rampant in my experience. “Going above and beyond” is expected. Be prepared for your job description and pay to not match the job you actually perform day to day. Get used to feeling like you can’t possibly perform well or work hard enough. I witnessed a c-suite executive laugh and joke (on stage in front of the entire company) about pay concerns. This HR exec was joking about an employee satisfaction survey where many employees expressed pay concerns and lack of opportunities for raises and promotions. They dismissed this and pointed to the bonus program (a program that only gives money based on the company’s performance and after 2020 let’s just say it’s doubtful that will be coming back soon.)You’ll be treated like family, which can be great because they are so understanding of life circumstances (deaths, maternity leave etc.) But family asks for favors inappropriate of the job place, and so does REMAX LLC. You may be rated and treated poorly for not being available weekends and evenings, or not performing well above your pay grade. I felt pressured to stay late -

Pros

Benefits packages are great

Cons

Toxic work environment

Estresante

Creen que podes trabajar hasta de noche, y si vas al baño también.

Pros

Ninguno

Cons

Tenes q pagar hasta el aire

No Plan for new agents,expensive membership,

Terrific people work there, from the help desk to admin, but there is no plan for a new agent to join the company. You are on your own to learn alghout you have to pay a very high monthly RE/MAX fee membership, but you don't get any benefit. The nature of the job is commission-based, so without support and training, you end up with high monthly payments and no hope to get any training to help you start your business. I recommend asking any real estate company what program they have before you join them. With my new broker I have a business plan and many other benefits and lower monthly payments.

Pros

well known company

Cons

lack of training plan and high monthly cost, no start up kit

Busy busy busy

Busy work environment, not enough compensation for the work done. Some agents are jerks some are very kind. No room or place to advance. A lot of responsibilities.

In order to work at this company you must be a go getter personality type. The business is fast past and you must keep up to pay the bills. The job is 100% commission based and requires a large amount of start up.

Family atmosphere

Joining RE/MAX real estate central alberta was the best move I ever made. The Realtors are self employed but the staff is salary/casual. Wonderful place to work for, flexible hours, strong management support. Family oriented so Family comes first.

Pros

Flexible Hours, minimum supervision

Cons

Some long hours but that is to be expected in the position I was in.

Remax Crea Casa sconsigliatissimo

Nessuna formazione attinente al mio ruolo se non il corso on line generico di consulente immobiliare! Più volte ho sollecitato la necessità di essere formata come Recruiter perché spesso nelle interviste telefoniche mi venivano poste delle domande su dettagli tecnici su cui non ero preparata; più volte ho cercato mettere a disposizione le mie competenze in ambito mkt visto che sono laureata ma non sono mai state prese in considerazione; ho sollecitato l’esigenza di mettere gli annunci di lavoro in merito alle posizioni aperte attuali sui portali adeguati ma nessuna risposta! La cosa più brutta è che ho avuto modo di costatare comportamenti poco etici, poco professionali e per niente leali all’interno dell’Agenzia nel portare avanti trattative e/o semplicemente per accaparrarsi clienti dei colleghi! Dopo 2 mesi ho dato le dimissioni da tutto perché non posso lavorare in un ambiente per niente corretto poco collaborativo e che non è per niente stimolante!

Pros

Nessuno

Cons

Ambiente poco stimolante; scorretti;sleali e per niente professionali

Professional staff, clean building, fun work events

A typical day at work was me sitting at my computer. I learned a lot about the housing market working here. It is a good starter job. Management is interesting at this place, that's for sure! Most enjoyable part of the job was always the closing, nothing is more magical than helping a family find their forever home.

Pros

Free lunches, good classes

Cons

Expired coffee creamer

Enjoyable Workplace, but with Cons.

I can only speak from my past position as the Marketing Manager and the Director of agent (realtor) Services, but from my personal experience, there was little to no room for advancement - in title, or pay. The culture was great; everyone works together and it really had a family like atmosphere. I worked there from November 2020 to February 2021. I was laid off due to redundancies due to new owners who bought the RE/MAX at Home office in January ‘21.

Pros

Family-like atmosphere. Everyone really feels like they care about one another.

Cons

No benefits, (healthcare, vision, dental, 401k, paid time off/paid sick leave, etc.)

Un grande Team riconosciuto in tutto il mondo

Dopo vari lavori come dipendente e libero professionista ho voluto specializzarmi nel settore immobiliare, che mi ha sempre attratto da quando ero piccolo. Vedevo ai tempi persone con abito formale, distinte, che mi davano un senso di sicurezza e di stabilita' economica. La difficolta' era fare il grande balzo, da un lavoro a tempo indeterminato ma con uno stipendio fisso e regole precise di orario, a un lavoro come consulente, partita iva, ma col vantaggio di organizzarmi al meglio la giornata e facendo conto sulle proprie potenzialita'. Sto avendo degli ottimi risultati grazie all'agenzia di Varese dove mi sto appoggiando, contraddistinta da un magico broker sempre inesauribile di energia che mi trasmette per migliorarmi e che mi accompagna in ogni fase e in ogni problematica. La differenza la fanno i componenti del team tutti disponibili e non per ultimo la differenza la faccio io !

Pros

Tempo che si puo' autogestire al meglio, percentuali provvigionali buoni

Cons

Nessuno

RE/MAX is a great company to work for!

non I have worked for a few different RE/MAX offices in two different states since 2005. I love the culture of the brand and support I get from my broker owners. As an independent contractor I can work as much or as little as I desire, but to be a top producer, you have to work hard and full time. You can pretty much make your own schedule and block out time for family and vacations.

Pros

Unlimited income potential

Cons

some nights and most weekends to be successful

Good place if you are an established agent

Remax is great if you are a seasoned agent and are already coming with the knowledge and client base. If you are a new agent it feels overwhelming and there is lack of mentorship

Pros

flexible schedule

Cons

no mentorship

Expensive

Need to restructure their fees to be more competitive. Other brokerages have better fees to make it more worthwhile for the agent. Not for a agent just starting out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3K