RE/MAX

3.4Pay & benefits

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,310 reviews
longpropertysaleworkinggoodworkremaxtime

Excellent earning potential

Excellent earning potential if you are willing to do the graft and work hard. You need to put in the legwork to bring in the properties initially and must have the drive and determination but if you work hard it pays off and you will make good money. Very interesting job if you have a passion for the property market. You will learn how to value a property, conduct viewings, negotiate property sale, etc.

Pros

Control your income, work own hours, interesting job.

Cons

No guaranteed wage although commission is good.

Excellent

Great place to work. Meeting people in and around my home town is good way of meeting new people so you get known by locals so if and when they decide to put there house on the market they will come to you first. We always try to help people out as much as possible and help them find their dream new home

Insights into RE/MAX

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Do as much research as you can

Understand real estate before making any further action to join the company. It's important to not start as a Rockies because this makes you vanuarale position to join a company where you are complete working alone.

Great Work Environment

I really enjoy working here. The environment is great, it is quite relaxed and friendly whilst everyone works hard and gets things done. Everyone is supportive and wanting to help each other succeed.

Positive work environment.

This was a self employed position working in a high street agency. Working alongside other self employed associates, we had to cooperate with each other and built a strong team ethos.

Pros

Being your own boss

Productive, motivated.

I learnt how to communicate with clients to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximise the selling value and satisfy their needs. Going on viewings was the best part and the worst part was that some of my free time would be used to go on viewings.

Pros

More confidence and knowledge

Cons

Long hours.

fun and meeting new customers

its was fun at the start but after time it turned in to the same thing I was doing all the time and start not being interesting for me and got a bit diffulcut.

Pros

metting new people

Needs Experienced Manager...

Remax has a proven successful business model, but during my time working here, I've found that it is not being utilised. As such, the company sell very little and staff turnover is alarmingly high.

Interesting

Dealing with clients, solicitors and surveyors. Producing sales details.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RE/MAX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare RE/MAX with

Learn about RE/MAX in popular locations

• RE/MAX