Recruit4staff

Recruit4staff Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Competative, Rewarding

An ever-growing business where there is a stable pathway for progression which is clear to see from the beginning of your placement. I have been here for two years now and have thoroughly enjoyed my time at the company. I believe I know have a solid foundation for the rest of my career.

Great Team!

Working with a fantastic team is one of the best things about working for recruit4staff. You're not just a number when working here, R4S is a company that cares about their employees and achievements aren't overlooked.

Insights into Recruit4staff

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Working For Recruit4Staff

Really great team atmosphere, Great progression opportunities, Great leadership to provide guidance.Really enjoyed my time here so far, really understanding company when it comes to everyday problems out side of work and always willing to help.

Pros

Great commission structure, Great Progression Opportunities

Cons

Long Hours/Work life balance.

Production in the work place

The atmosphere in the office involves a competitive, lively, fast paced working environment which is beneficial in closing jobs and meeting targets. I feel every employee works efficiently and productively to meet daily targets. It is clear to see strong promotion opportunities within the hierarchy of the business which encourages and promotes employees to work hard and effectively.

Productive fun workplace

Amberon was a fun workplace with everyone there making you feel welcome and helping you as much as they could on busy work sites managing the on coming traffic, however the agency I worked for was not so upto the same standards

Pros

Different workplaces

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Recruit4staff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement