Recruitment Solutions

Recruitment Solutions Employee Reviews

Over all good to work for, I was paid weekly and was introduced to a lovely company. Would recommend to anyone looking for short term or to pick up extra hours.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
management hard to speak to and undermining
You are chasing your wages every week and they don’t care if they underpay you, even if you constantly email and phone payroll. Please do not work here if you have bills to pay
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Chasing your wages
Didn't pay my overtime and weren't interested when I complained twice. Sold to me as "light warehouse work - no heavy lifting" turned out to be 13 hours of moving 20kg boxes. Kept calling me even once I'd resigned and received my P45 asking for me to work. No respect, one of the worst experiences of my career. Get a job in a supermarket or something else if you respect yourself.
I work as cleaner and it's good work the people are always friendly and welcoming. Management is always a phone call away they do best to fit your needs and pay is great !
I wouldnt reccomend this to a friend there are better more organised companies out there offering similar jobs with better pay and better treatment of staff
Pros
Easy to get into, good experience
Cons
Disorganised company, low pay
They were a very professional company to work for Found me work quickly Kept me up to date as to other opportunities Kept in regular contact with me
We drive all over the country delivering appliances to clients homes or retail stores ,it can be difficult with installations sometimes as their are obstacles to overcome but other than that quiet pleasant . All the work colleagues are friendly and we all get on well
I started above 6 months ago and I have been working given work 5 or 6 days a week. They keep me busy with job's every week I have no complaints about recruitment Solutions very good company to work for
Pros
Always got work
Cons
Wages could be a little better
Really great team and management, supportive, motivational and compassionate. They provide tailored work to individuals needs and circumstances. For example if you dont have personal transport they will find you work where you can use public transport or get you a lift with another agency work. If you have personal transport you will have more options open to you for work etc. Due to the nature of agency work little notice can be given for when work is available. Also few offers of work can also be an issue some weeks. As a result pay isnt consistant and in no way can you realistically survive on the pay if you are living buy yourself. No week is ever the same and if you really dont enjoy a particualr type of work the team will try and find you something else. Some positions are more desirable than others, however this is common place in agency work. There is also no real long term commitment to any job. If at the end of the week its not your thing then you arent tied in to go back. However if you accept longer placements you are obligated etc.
Pros
lots of variety, great management, no long term commitment, tailored work to individuals needs and circumstances
Cons
short term employment, irregular salary, sometime short notice, work can also be cancelled
Recruitment solutions are OK to work for, but could improve with training and more guidance to someone who is new in this field of work. they could of had regular meetings to discuss improving skills
Pros
weekends off
Cons
no training
IT all bad they take you for a ride and think you work at any time they want you to work. Also, they will make sure that you end up homeless and think you be ok with that.
Pros
Cons
everything
I gained more managerial experience whilst working for my current organisation, my typical day would be to manage other individuals with targets and inspiration to succeed as well as managing and running my own 260 desk. An inspiring company and thrive on each individuals to achieve their own goals.
Provided employment fast however job advert specified temporary to permanent when it was only temporary. Staff at the agency were helpful apart from this.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Job advert incorrect
a perfect starter job for people who are still studying. Includes opportunities to gain experience dealing with customers and working in a very close team environment.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
not always guaranteed shifts
They only found one job for me and unfortunately I wasn’t interested in it and subsequently I haven’t heard from them at all since then with any other work.
Sales interviews meetings cv searching Everyday is different. Working in a target driven environment. I was responsible for opening and closing the business I was responsible for training staff I was responsible to drive sales.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
no commision
This agency are messers went in and signed up on the garentee of work then never got back to me ive worked for them a few years back too and pay was always under and late avoid they only care for there comission
Cons
Having worked for them several times I am very impressed in how they operate. I never had problems getting work and the managerment and guidance was always on point.
Pros
Good work.
Cons
Pay could be higher
The job was easy enough, you simply phoned up and said f you could or couldn't work. Reliable and flexible in hours. the only issue being that you are subbed to companies and job security wasn't there
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
could be easily replaced in firms
Brilliant team to work for, great training, always meeting new people, every day is different. I loved going out and meeting new clients and finding out about there roles they had to fill to then go back to the office and find the perfect person.
a great work place is somewhere where the people are friendly and polite and a all round good environment to work in with good perks to the job such as good holidays and good areas within the work place
Pros
good lunch hours