RecruitmentRevolution.com

RecruitmentRevolution.com Employee Reviews

United Kingdom4 reviews

Amazing Company!

Great company to work for, they are really different to any other recruitment business out there. The management team really care about their staff as well as their clients and this shows due to the amount of repeat business that comes in from satisfied customers. They fully embrace remote working with trust in the team and no micromanagement.A truly fantastic company to be a part of and I'm so excited to join them on their adventure and grow with them!

Pros

Fully remote working, equal work/life balance, supportive management

Cons

None!

Excellent company to work for

Fantastic company with great values and a relaxed but supportive management style. Feel a valued member of the team where we are appreciated and rewarded. A great company culture where ideas are encouraged and management are approachable.

Insights into RecruitmentRevolution.com

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Great company to deal with

Great company to deal with. Swift application process, excellent communication and always happy to help when I called for updates. Also love the Good Luck SMS messages they send prior to interviews. Nice touch.

Ghosted

Dropped all contact after they didn't get their cut from a job that likely never existed in the first place. Avoid at all costs. Unprofessional, rude and totally unnecessary.

Pros

Cons

Unprofessional

Official response from RecruitmentRevolution.com

19 July 2021
Bogus review sadly. Not from an existing employee. This kind of experience isn't in our DNA. Furthermore we have a feedback platform so candidates can receive quick feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RecruitmentRevolution.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

RecruitmentRevolution.com reviews by location

Learn about RecruitmentRevolution.com in popular locations

• RecruitmentRevolution.com
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?