Red Recruitment logo
Red Recruitment

Red Recruitment Employee Reviews

Great Onboarding experience - Quick interview to placement

Great experience with the onboarding team, had me in for an interview and to placement really quickly. Great working atmosphere since I have been working here and everyone is on the same page looking to help and recruit the best-fit people for every role.

Complete con

I was not treated fairly they do not get back to you to offer more work my texts and phon calls have been ignored I feel they pick and choose who they want even if you've passed the small pointless test they give you

Pros

There was no pros

Cons

Rude

Supportive and enjoyable place to work

Red gives everyone a fair chance to do well and provides excellent training so that everyone has equal opportunities. The team is friendly, welcoming and supportive.

Excellent company built on strong ethics

Working at Red is the polar opposite to what I was expecting. Going into recruitment I anticipated long hours, direct management and everyone fighting for candidates but I couldn't have been more wrong! All the staff are approachable and supportive, there's a great team spirit in the office every day and everyone encourages and celebrates success together. Don't get me wrong you have to work incredibly hard, in the recruitment world the effort you put in determines exactly what you get out, but it's extremely rewarding on many levels. The financial rewards are excellent but the satisfaction of placing a candidate, and potentially changing someone's life, brings a real sense of achievement which is shared across the team.

Pros

Financial rewards, team spirit, work hard/play hard attitude

Cons

Pension

Jobs at Red Recruitment