Red Recruitment

Red Recruitment Employee Reviews

Nice place to work and to grow in your first role in recruitment. Not much progression and the commission rates are very low compared to competitors. Good team culture and free beers on a Friday was nice.
RR really helped me get into full time office based work. Quick interview process and was given a job pretty soon. They were really supportive and friendly and was happy to answer all my questions.
Excellent company to work for with excellent benefits. Very supportive and training was second to none to help in aiding you with your job role. Learn a lot with them
Terrible agency gave me one day work was told it temp to perm went on second day got to work then they txt and said I wasn't needed told to go home had to walk 3 miles back as buses was every hour wasn't told it was piece work but then tried to say I wasn't good enough talk about knocking your confidence stay well clear of these
Cons
I have spent the past three summers working for red recruitment doing administration work, it has been interesting and fun, and I have enjoyed every minute working there.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
long drive
I enjoyed working for Red Recruitment and the long shifts they gave me, I just wish they gave me more shifts to do instead of your needed this day and not the next day, very polite staff overall a good job agency just the being messed around or late night texts saying your needed to work tomorrow at 6am is annoying but it is what it is, I went there looking for work and they got me work.
Pros
Cons
Not enough of them
Pretty normal for an agency, offers constant employment, encourages progress. no problems administratively. Easy to contact when needed. modern payroll system.
Daily administrative tasks Use of various systems Working in Hospitality Working as part of a team Working in Open Plan office Getting company perks and benefits
Pros
Company perks and benefits
I went in with no experience of recruitment and found that none was provided. After asking for help a minimal amount was offered. I was released as they felt I wasn't progressing quick enough.
Pros
Hour Lunch
Cons
No training
Red recruitment offers both temporary and permanent office staffing solutions to businesses throughout he south west region. Red is a great place to work, and every day is a different day, opening up new skills to be learnt to all that work there.
Pros
great team players
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Red Recruitment?
I was a temporary worker over the summer period. I was fully welcomed into the office and was given excellent support with all of my work. I enjoyed the range of tasks that I was given, as well as my team of colleagues that not only made doing the job that much more enjoyable, but made me want to achieve a high standard of work.
Pros
Dress down Friday
Cons
Messy staff
I would definitely not recommend applying for a vacancy through Red Redcruitment. You will be kept as a temp for a year + and will be treated as if you are not a human being. They will find any excuse to get rid of you, no consideration regarding sickness or being late. They will take a percentage of your salary until they no longer need you. I've known many people who have had a lot of issues with Red Recruitment staff, they are very stuck up. PLEASE DONT APPLY THROUGH RED!!
I really enjoyed working here it was a shame that it was a short contract, I really enjoyed making new friends at this work place everyone was so friendly
the company is okay its needs work as in when promising on going work it means exactly that it need a better work effect to the staff are ok but over all i find them rude and sarcastic
Great place to work for team spirit, good values and great opportunities to progress further. Everyone tries hard to ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Pros
Team spirit
Cons
Agency work
I'm currently employed with Red Recruitment, the most enjoyable part of working here is the work relationship's I have built, red themselves have been a pleasure to work for with no issues.
Great place to get a fast start to employment and with reputable companies. as this job is on a temp basis you have zero security and zero company benefits which is disappointing, but the pros are if you doo find permanent work elsewhere you are not in a contract and can start work right away or within a week.
I worked here for a while and enjoyed every second of it, I worked on inbound calls for groceries and it has a great atmosphere in there and they know how to make you feel welcome there
the job was good but there isnt any permanent jobs as told about ... still i know people who are temporary after two years they keep getting let go and brought back so they don't have to pay higher than the starting wage.
Pros
alot of hours to work
Cons
Tesco
nice shift patterns, most enjoyable part of the job. Great health and safety standards. feel safe while at work.fdkfrgkrgtrgmtktmktg
I was a client of Grassroots before I started volunteering there, I was a nightmare, unruly and no idea of where I was going with life or what I wanted the staff there offered me the chance to volunteer and helped me focus on life and my career, the staff there provide amazing support and they continue to do a fabulous job, I have met some eternal friends there and will always thank the staff there for being so great
Pros
Its a fun day you learn alot
Cons
Its a youth project, theres a lot of crazy people there
  1. Employee reviews