Red Rhino Resourcing Limited

Red Rhino Resourcing Limited Employee Reviews

I’ve worked for a lot of agencies and Red Rhino has been by far more superior in every way. I have worked for Red Rhino for over a year now in the driving sector for part time work, when I’ve needed it to fit around my hectic schedule. Everytime I have rang for work, I have been fitted in somewhere, at all times of the year. Management are always easy to get hold of and pay is very competitive,they are supportive of individual needs and I can’t recommend them enough.
A truly horrendous experience. Excuses galore and was out of pocket in both time, petrol money and turned down other possibilities in order to take a position with them.I've worked for 25 years and this company was the worst I've ever experienced.
Pros
Cons
Dreadfully organised
I have worked for a number of recruitment agencies, but Red Rhino is by far the best. They take time to really understand what position you are looking for and found me the perfect job just a day after registering. I worked for Red Rhino ongoing for months and never had an issue with my pay. The guys in the office are always available on the phone to answer any questions you may have. I would definitely recommend this agency to any one looking for work, they will not let you down.
Couldn’t find any work with other agencies was out of work for two months, applied for a job position advertised on indeed and within half hour had a call from one of the staff at Red Rhino. They spoke to me a bit about the job opportunity and I was eager to come in and learn more. Visited the avonmouth branch filled out a registration, explained to them what I was looking for and withinnthe hour I received a call infwork for the next day. 10/10 service 10