Red Rock Partnership

Red Rock Partnership Employee Reviews

good to work for.

fun and safe place to work, plenty of jobs to choose from and i found they helped me out if i need'd any help! i'd give them a try if you are looking for a job. thank you.

Crabz

I think red rock is a good agency to work for around your area and you will get transport to and from work for free and pay is great and really helpful.

Good

Good work relation with personal, on time money, they find me a job quickly, paid holliday,on-line web application to see and dowload your payslips; They can give you conections and recomandations about the way to and from your work place.

One of the worst agencies

When meeting the ppl at this agency I knew it would be difficult to work with them. These ppl don’t care about their workers. There is so many more agency’s out there what are a lot better. Do not choose these idiots

productive

*I worked every second day by agencies (2 years). *I learned to be accurate and quick in the assigned position. *nice management and understanding people, they are watching their work like everyone else.

Pros

cantina well equipped

fun workplace

easy work had a laugh with colleagues management was ok fast paced job some good people as with any agency work not guaranteed permanent was fun but expect to work through christmas

Pros

can have a laugh

Cons

agency work

typical recruitment agency

its nice people work there but you never know if/when/where you will be working. Workload depends on the season sometimes as one month you work a lo and next every three days . Overall company is not too bad just

Poor management

Went to the job at 6am just to hear that I am not needed there. I was told that this happens quite often because this agency doesnt know how to count and end up sending too many people. No sorry, no nothing. Pathetic agency.

Large amount of travel involved

Large amount of travel involved, average number of shifts a week is two. Fast turn around after registering with agency - shifts offered the next day.

Fun workplace

Was a nice job but too much hours (12),for that reason I don't work there.In inside was could because it is a factory for fruit.

Jobs at Red Rock Partnership

See more jobs

picker

Work is not hard Nice people and helping Work wad at day and some time night Management at Red rock was so helpful Money was on the times. Every Friday and no problem with pay of holiday.

Assembly Operative

I learned lots of thing like management,how to do work in time,how to complete duty etc. Assemble electrical & electronics component complete duty as per assign

production of popcorn

good atmosphere at work good agreement low wages working with hot oil few hours of work per week (35) Far commuting to work

Pros

good atmosphere at work

Cons

low wages

Not recomended.

I worked many places from this company and everywhere was terrible attitude to workers. When I send written complaint of bad attitude they simply stopped give me job there.

friendly workplace

I gained the ability to work as a technical operator and it is more useful for the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Red Rock Partnership. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement