Redbridge College Pay & benefits reviewsReview this company
United Kingdom16 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 16 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It was a good place to work at as the staff was friendly. Students came from different ethnic backgrounds . The staff often got opportunities to develop themselves with continuous CPD courses. Management put teachers under too much pressure during observations and OFSTED You couldn’t enjoy teaching as the paperwork preparation was too intense and took too much time .
Increment of salary with new qualifications
Too much paperwork, always a problem with schemes of work, lesson plans, etc New management, new paperwork
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Redbridge College reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Redbridge College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 16 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Redbridge College
- How are the working hours at Redbridge College?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Redbridge College?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Redbridge College?One person answered
- How does someone get hired at Redbridge College? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What is Redbridge College sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?