Redline Assured Security

Redline Assured Security Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom10 reviews

Friendly teams, fast paced work

Have really enjoyed working at Redline. It's a small but strong team which is always looking into new areas to grow. The software development team have a wealth of knowledge into the technologies and the subject matter. I look forward to getting involved with any future projects.

Fun, Professional and Challenging place to work

I have been with Redline for 3 years now, and i am enjoying every second of it! Everyone is so helpful and you are never left to feel like you are on your own with anything, everyone is really supportive. I enjoy coming into work on a day to day basis which is definitely something I've never had in the past. There are many different routes to go down and chances to progress, which i have had a lot of support from my manager with this. Overall, if anyone is thinking of applying for a job with Redline i would really recommend!

Insights into Redline Assured Security

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Fast pace and constantly evolving company

From starting my role at Redline until present I can honestly say I enjoy coming to work and the job I do. If you approach this company with a can do attitude you will do well. The staff are helpful and fun to work with and there's always someone to turn to for help should you need it. Having worked for previous companies that are not so great, I appreciate the role I have and the company I work for . Redline have a fantastic reputation in the industry and I'm proud to be part of it.

Great family-feel company

You are bound to make friends for life whilst at Redline... The atmosphere at work is a positive one, with many departments and individuals pulling together as one. I've never worked in such a positive environment before. The people make the company, the relationship that directors have with all staff is refreshing, and the help and support from all department managers is second to none. The closeness of colleagues creates a relaxed and stress-free environment, despite the fast-paced nature of the business. If you need any help with your role or gain more knowledge in specific areas, then Redline will support you all the way as they have done myself. I have learnt a lot at my time here and am looking forward to learning a lot more in the years to come. Overall, I feel lucky to work for such an established company and am excited at the future prospects for the business.

Amazing environment with a good team

A typical day at Redline changes due to the nature of the work, there is always something to learn. There is a very supportive team that will help you with whatever you need.

Professional Team who go the extra mile

Worked for the company for many years so don't relate or understand the negative comments above. A very professional industry leading company. Employees with all types of backgrounds and skill sets that make us the internationally renowned company we have grown into. over the years through the hard work and effort of all its staff, a real team with management and staff who support each other through the many challenges we encounter on a daily basis. We have staff who think on there feet and who go the extra mile. Looking forward to the next 8 years and consider myself a true Redliner

No progression, lack of support/management.

I worked in eLearning. The offices were acceptable, salary and benefits were good too. However the company is very tight-nit. Lots of ex-military staff, which can be a negative for those from non-military backgrounds. Project time-scales are achievable if you work fast, although you'll find yourself re-working projects all the time. Good is better than perfect mentality. Lack of support as a new starter. If you're a trainer there's a good culture. Some departments are trusted more than others. Working from home is only available to certain employees. High staff turnover in the eLearning department.

Awful. Avoid at all costs

Had a really bad office culture. Everyone seemed really unhappy, lots of back stabbing, bullying and maneuvering for jobs. Horrible HR was the most unprofessional I have ever come across, flagrantly ignored any Employment Law or Equality rights. Just horrible. I lasted around 5 weeks and left at a run!

Work and hard an play harder

Redline is not for everyone. If you enjoy global travel, short notice deployments and working hard then its perfect for you. Operations is very busy and no two days are the same so if you want 9 to 5 then don't apply. Work / Life balance is managed by giving all employees 30 days holiday plus bank holidays. The standard rate of pay for the roles within Redline pay higher than the industry standard. Redline is a secure company that continues to grow so when you're in, you're in to stay - as long as you can do your job and continue to enjoy travel. The culture is a team ethos of getting the job done for the client, no matter what it takes.

The most awful place to work ever

This was the most horrendous place to work full of negative, toxic and immoral behaviour. Run like a military camp full of egotistical individuals who will tear you down till they get their way. There is no scope for progression and they do not invest in your development. Real negative soul destroying environment - keep away!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Redline Assured Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement