redwigwam

redwigwam Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom13 reviews

A flexible solution to modern life

When I first joined Redwigwam I was unbelievably impressed by the professionalism and helpful and friendly approach that their staff had. They offered a wide selection of roles, all based on your own personal availability, skill set and needs.Over time the company has grown, and whilst there are some positives within that growth, it is clear that the communication between worker and employer has unfortunately rapidly deteriorated. Sadly they don’t take feedback well and rather than spend time productively there is a time is a very dismissive culture that some staff provide. For anyone looking for part time work with flexible hours then that great, and as far as payment offer a wide selection of different payments from daily to weekly to monthly to meet your needs.

Pros

Free merchandise

Cons

Complicated reporting systems and poor communication and support at times.

Relaxed place to work

The job itself was enjoyable and good experience. However, management struggled to answer questions directly. I kept getting dismissed and left hanging when asking about more hours. And eventually got laid off right before Christmas which was very inconvenient and a bit inconsiderate in my opinion. I was told I would be contacted in the new year to discuss resuming work but that never happened. I’d rather them have just been straight with me instead of saying “I’ll let you know” or “I’ll ask and come back to you”.

Pros

Relaxed, remote work

Cons

Unpredictable/no stability

Insights into redwigwam

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

The freedom to choose when and where you work.

Redwigwam started out as a bespoke and unique agency. You’ve got a real sense of care and pride in the service they delivered, to both client and agency representative. Sadly over time as the organisation has grown, the experience has unfortunately altered considerably. The communication has to be the worst imaginable. Whilst they have multiple ways that you can contact them, for instance like online chat, or email, none of them are affective and to address this they in fact bizarrely feel that giving you more email addresses where you can wait for a response like all the others is acceptable.The job briefs are frequently found to contain errors, if you highlighted there’s no recognition, however should you make a mistake or require any support you really discover how little you mean to them, yet when it is a mistake their end you are of course asked to be patient.There is an hypocrisy to them these days and so many double standards it’s just embarrassing. The growth whilst wonderful has sadly seen the change from a boutique organisation who pride themselves on good service, to very much an organisation that is solely about their needs and no one else’s.

Pros

Flexible and free merchandise

Cons

Poor communication and management

Official response from redwigwam

3 March 2022
Hi there,Thank you for leaving your review. Firstly, we’re glad you have the freedom to choose where & when you want to work. At redwigwam we’re all about the flexibility – so we’re happy this has been beneficial to you.We understand as we’ve gotten busier, it has been a little harder to get a prompt reply from us, so we’ve now got a Chat Team who are available to assist you with any queries you may have. If the Chat Team isn’t available, please write your message and close it, you’ll receive a reply in your inbox, so there’s no need for you to be passed several emails.For the job briefs, we fully agree that they sometimes contain errors, and every time one of our Wigwammers highlights this, we report it back to the team to ensure they’re better moving forward. We definitely appreciate all of our Wigwammers input, so please continue to let us know if there are any issues.Our Wigwammers are at the heart of everything we do, so if you do need support, or have made a mistake on your timesheets please speak with our Chat Managers who can assist you. We hope you’ll continue to work with us, if you’d like to discuss this further please contact us on our Live Chat service.Best wishes,redwigwam

Friendly and helpful staff

Very helpful if you need a extra cash, specially around Christmas time. Cheers. :)Easy to book.Loads of different jobs available Can get help from the staff they are very helpful and response very quick.

Excellent

Did some temporary work for Redwigwam at a supermarket during the height of the pandemic and enjoyed the flexibility that came with the role. Could book as many shifts as I wanted.

Pros

Flexibility

Remote job working in stores

Never the same task on a daily basics Easy to choose what jobs u like to doStay local or travel wider area Flexible working for easy money as long as u turn up to the stores

Pros

Work easy around Ur home life

Cons

Registration & star rating stop u working quickly

Good Agency

As it is an agency you can pick and choose which roles you are able to do.. Unfortunately they can cancel shifts at short notice too.. The pay is minimum wage for most roles.. Always been paid on time and you can pick if you want to be paid daily, weekly or monthly.

very relaxed/Management

I have only done 1 job for Redwigwam,but believe them to be very accommodating,with regards to working around other forms of work that might turn up. I have been pleased with their polite and understanding manner,to the extent that any work I apply for I ask them to allow me Saturday off in case Redwigwam need me to work for them.Top marks have to be rewarded to this company.

fun workplaces

good management and it is easy to get to the places however there isnt enough hours so you wont get paid lots of money. decent hourly pay and there needs to be more jobs

Great place for casual work

Worked behind a bar, served customers, learned how to carry drinks on a tray and be on my feet most of the day. Most enjoyable part of the job is to make customers happy and earn some tip on the same time.

Super Flexible

This is a super flexible way to get work I registered having spotted advert and completed role Jobs come an go quickly but still can find work to suit me

Pros

Flexible

Cons

sometimes miss jobs

Pays quickly

I Did a shift at the football ground and got paid the day after, i've booked some shifts later in the year too. Theres a few other jobs I've done from the App.

Pros

Paid quickly

Great flexibility

I completed temporary roles for them including retail merchandising, bar work and product testing. The people in the office were always lovely. The downside is not much consistent work from them. Terrific if you want flexibility in your work, pick when you want to work, no obligations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at redwigwam. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare redwigwam with

Learn about redwigwam in popular locations

• redwigwam
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?