RedWigWam

RedWigWam Employee Reviews

Never the same task on a daily basics Easy to choose what jobs u like to doStay local or travel wider area Flexible working for easy money as long as u turn up to the stores
Pros
Work easy around Ur home life
Cons
Registration & star rating stop u working quickly
As it is an agency you can pick and choose which roles you are able to do.. Unfortunately they can cancel shifts at short notice too.. The pay is minimum wage for most roles.. Always been paid on time and you can pick if you want to be paid daily, weekly or monthly.
I have only done 1 job for Redwigwam,but believe them to be very accommodating,with regards to working around other forms of work that might turn up. I have been pleased with their polite and understanding manner,to the extent that any work I apply for I ask them to allow me Saturday off in case Redwigwam need me to work for them.Top marks have to be rewarded to this company.
good management and it is easy to get to the places however there isnt enough hours so you wont get paid lots of money. decent hourly pay and there needs to be more jobs
Worked behind a bar, served customers, learned how to carry drinks on a tray and be on my feet most of the day. Most enjoyable part of the job is to make customers happy and earn some tip on the same time.
This is a super flexible way to get work I registered having spotted advert and completed role Jobs come an go quickly but still can find work to suit me
Pros
Flexible
Cons
sometimes miss jobs
I Did a shift at the football ground and got paid the day after, i've booked some shifts later in the year too. Theres a few other jobs I've done from the App.
Pros
Paid quickly
I completed temporary roles for them including retail merchandising, bar work and product testing. The people in the office were always lovely. The downside is not much consistent work from them. Terrific if you want flexibility in your work, pick when you want to work, no obligations.
  1. Employee reviews