Reed
Happiness score is 67 out of 100

Reed Employee Reviews in Leeds

Leeds15 reviews

recruitmentagencycandidateroleconsultantsuitprogressiontemporary

Fun but can have bad days

Enjoyed my time here othered did not. But it was an easy 9-5 job and was able to work home during covid although the market was slowing down moved on to a new field

All depends on what ward

Majority of wards are so rude to staff who are working on bank, so try do your research first. Weekends are such better than weekdays pay wise.........

Insights into Reed

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Great company

Just need more hours to suit my needs I’m going to college in September so need work Monday, Tuesday,Sunday Saturday and evenings if possible! Looking for hotel cleaning

Productive and fun work place

Excellent team work, supportive staff training and goals. Listening management and career support ethics. Quite rewarding for hard work and delligence.

Good company

good company to work for - offer night shifts and longer shifts for care assistant roles. It has helped me gain regular work for 3 years and I continue to get work with them

Demoralising

Reed found me work last year, December 2016 ... After 3 days I realised the role wasn't for me... I never recieved payment for the work I undertook... I am put off working for agencies again..My is a negative one... I worked for nothing...

Pros

Cons

lomg hours/ low employee moral

Enabling

Need the best to work on assignments. Expect excellent communication and execution of work assigned. Require individuals who are self-starters who can hit the ground running.

Pros

Self-starter

Cons

more demanding

Good

Good, friendly, not enough pay, hard work but rewarding. The recruiters are very friendly and helpful. However the work is hard and the pay should be much higher. Fellow staff are often very nice but sometimes very negative and smoke too much.

Pros

Rewarding

Cons

Not enough pay

Excellent support and Team. A wide range of interesting placements and people to work with. Well supported at all times. Great organisation

commercial company

busy workload meeting targets understanding the company support management and colleagues

Recuritment

I would collect papers on my way in to the office earily on a monring. I would clean and celar the waiting area, ready the packs for candiates to fill out. Type up CV and book appointments for candiates to meet with a member of the team. I check time sheets and payroll.

Pros

dealing with people

Cons

seeing the other side to recuritment

n/a

Dealing with outgoing post Sorting and organising documentation Ensuring post is distributed to the correct people

Productive and friendly workplace

it was a very friendly environment to work as well as everyone being of grate help.

Pros

friendly workplace

Cons

no flexible hours

good place to work

A typical day for me at Lloyds Banking Group would be working with the mortgage admin team, auditing redeemed mortgage packs for errors. My team leader was lovely!

reed

At my interview with Reed the interviewer had no idea what was written in my cv and only called me because I was living 1 mile from the job I was told that this was a temp job and that they will continue to look for work closer to my pay grade.I had little contact from them only text message about my time sheet.After 17 months at the temp job I was asked to the office by the manager of the temp job to tell me there was no more work and had to let me go. Reed never got in touch with me.It took emails and a phone call to have Reed invite me for an interview to advise me what the next stage is.They only advised was to sign on to the dole.So if you what to work for a company who will ignore you, REED is perfect.

Pros

job only a 1 mile from where i lived

Cons

working in the freezing cold in winter

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement