Reed
Happiness score is 67 out of 100

Reed Employee Reviews in Liverpool

Liverpool7 reviews

recruitmentagencycandidateroleconsultantsuitprogressiontemporary

Fun workplace, productive and supportive

It very easy, comfortable and convenient. It’s a very hassle-free environment. I have learned all the necessary knowledge relevant to job description through practical and theoretical means.Management are very supportive and accessible.The workplace culture is very inclusive.The hardest part of the job is my availability.The most enjoyable part of the job is very rewarding.

Pros

Free training

Cons

Availability of shift near my area

Friendly and supportive place to work.

The role was at Liverpool Social Services. It was a friendly well supported place to work. A supportive manage and team in a busy inner city generic team. The hardest part of the job centered around service users capacity to accept or decline help. The most enjoyable part of the job was when you seen the right level of care going into the person who needed it.

Insights into Reed

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Good

Good company to work for overall. Clear promotion structure and bonus structure is very clear. Kpi’s and targets can be quite stressful. Lots of progression opportunities

Busy and friendly staff

Reed was able to make me aware of a job which I was interviewed for and got the post. It was meant to be for a 3 month period only however, I have been working in my current position for 8 months now and its been good. My employment agent has provided me with support when I have asked and that made a difference to me.

Very good agency to work via

I found Reed in Liverpool very good and I was well supported in my long term assignments. Commendable branch staff My main role was for the Health & Safety Executive both the employer & agency were very supportive. It was a collective team duty to ensure pay & hr transactions were correct before deadline dates Managers instilled trust so that employees worked with confidence and worked well together

good job recruiter

enjoyed their recruitment process and found them helpul in finding me a job suitable to my skills

suitable agency positions

recruitment agency supplied quality temporary work.the agency provided excellent work experience within a community mental health team, which has given me the opportunity to show my capabilities as a social worker.

Pros

supplemented petrol and lunch allowance, high rate of pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement