Reed

Reed Employee Reviews in London

London60 reviews

recruitmentagencycandidateroleconsultantsuitprogressiontemporary

Productive sales driven workplace

Becoming more progressive, but still a long way to go. Starting to embrace flexible working which is good. Starting to slim down the management structure too which is helping.

Ok place to work.

All about the money and their margins.Staff and management can be very two faced. No work life balance or flexibility. Vigorous interview process.

Insights into Reed

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Great Culture, Poor Senior Management

Excellent company to work for in the sense of the people and culture. Unfortunately the senior management team let the place down with very little support.

Education

Reed is not a bad company to work for they got me a placement in Education which I really enjoyed the only problem was they seemed to care more for the organisation they placed staff in rather then the staff. However they did put the agency staff on furlough through them during the March lock down which was helpful.

Pros

Good placement

Cons

Hours to short

productive

professional recruitment agency. typical day work environment was always fun and relaxed workplace culture. i was offered the right level of support every step of the way. Response to my communication was also very quick.

Personnel - very approachable

I have been registered for temporary work at Reed since 2018. The staff are very approachable and keenly respond to emails and look for suitable positions for me.

Good and productive

Good working environment and hours. Managment is very good with looking after employees needs and always work to go about. Good notice periods and pay.

Ambiente de trabajo muy colaborativo

Al trabajar directamente con los Directores fue un empleo en el que aprendí muchísimo

Pros

Variedad

Cons

No se podía comer en el puesto de trabajo

Great teams, with ability to connect and get to know people across the organization

Great people to work with. The company works hard at living the vision. Lots of changes at the top while I was there. The company is growing, so it will take some time to adjust it's processes to accommodate growth.

Employee

it was okay - nursing agency - lots of different placements, good training, some issues with time sheets at times but easily sorted out, as much or as little work as you wanted.

Reed Online is an amazing company to work. Management is very supportive of career growth and lots of opportunities for personal development. The company has a fun culture

Productive.

Having successfully completed the AAT Accounting Qualification and becoming an AAT full member, I have the relevant finance skills, business acumen and knowledge to add value to your Finance team. My studies combined with my experience, means I am highly proficient in a wide variety of key finance areas including double- entry bookkeeping, computerised accounting, accounts preparation, management accounting, tax, financial reporting, budgeting and much more. All of this is underpinned by a deep understanding of the fundamental ethical principles of the accounting profession. This qualification taught me a range of basic accounting principles and techniques, from recording financial documents on double- entry bookkeeping to computerised accounting. I am committed, highly motivated and determined individual, strong communication skills, punctual and reliable, pay attention to details with Accounts background. I believe that I would be an asset to your organisation. Three years’ work experience in the UK. British citizen.

Fun.

Very welcoming and supportive workspace. Willing to show you what needs to be done before you have to carry it out yourself. Lovely people lovely space.

finding me productive good work

reed have always found myself good reliable employment when needed but im currently seeking permanant employment with indeed as they have a good reputation

Pros

flexable working

Cons

no sick pay

Great Work life balance

Great culture and great work life balance. Managers are concerned with getting the job done and not keeping a hawk eye record of your coming and leaving hours.

purchase ledger

Worked with other finance teams and spent most time on purchase ledger and some bank reconciliation. Very helpful and kind people. The management good as well

Pros

flexibility

Cons

short period of notice

Young Vibrant Company

The company is fantastic to work for. I'd recommend it to anybody however, if you are going into a role with them make sure all of expectations, benefits and responsibilities are clear as I and many others were miss-sold the job.

Pros

Free Breakfast

Cons

High turnover of staff

Good for Starting Out

Good work life balance, good for career opportunities. Some good benefits but REED need to look at pensions and also flexible working - especially for parents.

good team

calling candidates and trying to develop business to supply to the construction industry. very cut throat and not many people willing to give guidance.

Reed.co.uk

No micromanagement - you are free to manage yourself which is great. The people are lovely lovely people - best thing about the place Lack of clear progression routes

just signed up

hopefully this site will be able to assist in finding a better paying job with more opportunities to progress to lead rolls in the future in a bigger company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement