Reed

Reed Employee Reviews in Swindon

Swindon7 reviews

recruitmentagencycandidateroleconsultantsuitprogressiontemporary

Temporary Contract

I used Reed recruitment to gain some work experience as I was in the process of finishing my masters degree. They found me a job working for English Heritage, but I must say they had limited involvement in my temporary contract. I mainly spoke to the managers at English Heritage surrounding my temporary contract.

Pros

Flexible Hours, Various Opportunities

Cons

Pay.

Mixed

Only use you when they have a role they have difficulty filling. Unsympathetic if there is a problem - client comes first, not the agency worker. They forget without temps, they would not exist.

Pros

Cons

Use another, better agency.

Insights into Reed

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

No work life balance

I loved the job but found I had to spend most of my free time contacting candidates which my 9 year old daughter at the time didn't appreciate.

poor place of work

I am a Dad who is the sole income provider in my home and the job security was oor and the place of work atmosphere was aweful

Pros

no prs

Cons

too far out 2 busses a day, poor supervisor and atmosphere was aweful

Resourcing for the industrial team, finding new leads ensuring the consultants had all the relevant infirmation they needed to get the business, very fast paced environment.

not very exciting but learnt some interesting skills for if i was to ever go into recruitment.

employees where very friendly and made the environment fun to work in but the actual work didn't suit my fancy.

Enoyable role and great company to work for

As a Temporaries Recruitment Consultant there is no typical day at work as every day is varied and brings new and exciting challenges with it. The company is great with the training and coaching provided. This is extended in my co-workers as they are a great team and provide on-going support.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Reed?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement