Reed

Reed Employee Reviews for Administrator

Administrator11 reviews
United Kingdom11 reviews

recruitmentagencycandidateroleconsultantsuitprogressiontemporary

Good job with great team members but zero job security and mediocre pay

When I started this job, I met a lot of great people who took the time to help train me and explain what they do and how everything works. My team members were very supportive and I quickly grew to appreciate them as friends. My account director gave constructive advice and recognised when I was doing a particularly good job, regularly thanking me for the work and effort that I put in on a daily basis.Unfortunately, I got made redundant with zero notice at the beginning of lockdown after being reassured just days before that everybody in my team would be retaining their jobs. We went from a team of 12 to a team of 6 in about 2 weeks with no offer of furlough.

Temporary Agency

Always able to seek work through this agency. Highly professional recruitment professionals able to place you in the right job. Friendly professional and helpful.

Insights into Reed

• Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Great Agency

Checking data accuracy for technical support.Never worked in food environment everyday a learning curve. Small working environment my direct manager is away on business most weeks. Very supportive. Hardest part of the job, lack of communication.

I have worked for Reed ( Welwyn Garden City, Herts)

Fantastic professional friendly staff. I was employed through Reed 2016 to 2018 assigned to Herts Police Civilian role. I thoroughly enjoyed the role I was assigned to and had great continued support from Reed throughout.

Good agency

Helpful recruitment consultants timely with payment and timesheets, able to match skills effectively to the job. Quick and easy to register and proactive.

Employment Agency

As this is an Employment Agency, your hours are set by the client. You don['t get work life balance, you don't get benefits, and your salary is as low as they can pay you, so they have a bigger profit, as all agencies, there is no job security, you don't get involved with the CEO or Management, they are not based at the branch you work for, job culture there isn't one.

Pros

You might get a permanent role with a client

Cons

You have no guarantee that they will find you work

Professional and caring

Reed are currently sourcing potential permanent employment on my behalf. I have found them to be extremely helpful, proactive and considerate.They take time to review individual's skills sets to match them to the most appropriate job roles and maintain ongoing dialogue with candidates to ensure they are fully apprised during the recruitment process.

Good incentives and salary

Cut throat culture.People coming and going all the time. Good holidays and pay package. Fun working environment in Manchester.

Pros

Good pay, holidays, pension

Cons

High turnover of staff

Productive and well experienced staff

Reed employment helped a lot of jobs around the country and still are rapidly growing today and still help people find work. I worked in Derby to find work and they where helpful. I worked in Castle Donnington at east midlands electricity to general administration duties and completed my contract for a week. I help the staff and worked as part of team and its a varied role with multi-tasking environment.

Pros

Free Canteen facilities

Cons

The company went in administration

Very friendly people

I worked for Capita through Reed Recruitment. I found the placement to be an enjoyable experience. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The workload was manageable and easy.

Pros

Dress down Friday's. Flexible hours.

Cons

Temporary position

good place to work

A typical day for me at Lloyds Banking Group would be working with the mortgage admin team, auditing redeemed mortgage packs for errors. My team leader was lovely!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Reed with

Learn about Reed in popular locations

• Reed
  • Administrator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?