Reed

Reed Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative15 reviews
United Kingdom15 reviews

recruitmentagencycandidateroleconsultantsuitprogressiontemporary

Fun but can have bad days

Enjoyed my time here othered did not. But it was an easy 9-5 job and was able to work home during covid although the market was slowing down moved on to a new field

Jonathon at Reed opened the door to my dream job

He was the stepping stone and support needed to secure my dream job, I couldn't be happier and since then it only gets better, after only 4 months in a temporary role, I secured myself a permanent position and I'm right where I want to be helping the public and using my passion in Customer Service, Forever in gratitude for his professionalism and support to open that door in such an uncertain time that we are now in, This time last year I would never have dreamed to be doing the job I love and working with an amazing company after previously working the same job for 10 years, Take the leap, go for it if you are reading this and unsure then don't delay, I can highly recommend Jonathon at Reed Recruitment.and Reed are not like every other recruiter out there, they actually treat you like a person which is so valuable.

Insights into Reed

• Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

Temporary Contract

I used Reed recruitment to gain some work experience as I was in the process of finishing my masters degree. They found me a job working for English Heritage, but I must say they had limited involvement in my temporary contract. I mainly spoke to the managers at English Heritage surrounding my temporary contract.

Pros

Flexible Hours, Various Opportunities

Cons

Pay.

enjoyable work place

was a great job and enjoyed working with all the people there. reed messed up my pay quite a few weeks and trying to get a hold of ythe correct person to fix it was made difficult

Pros

travel expenses

Cons

weekly pay

Great Agency

Very helpful, professional always finds suitable assignments. I have worked for Reed on a off for 2 years and they have never disapointed me. Would highly recommend anyone to register.

It is adventurous working for reed. You are never at the same place. You get to work in different sector and experience new skills.

Enjoyable satisfying job

My day was spent answering the phone to people making enquiries and complaints. I dealt with both, giving information and resolving complaints. I learned that if people feel that you are sorry for a problem and say so, it reduces their annoyance and anger, when things go wrong. Listening very carefully to people is also important as people like to know that they are heard and someone is taking the situation seriously. Every day was different and I derived a lot of satisfaction being able to help people. I am a naturally friendly person, who likes to talk to people and I have a good sense of humour.

Pros

Very friendly hardworking team.

Cons

Temporary ongoing

Productive and fun workplace

The job was telephone banking serving customers needs. The job involved learning all aspects of telephone banking including helping customers with budgetary advice.

Pros

Nice co-workers

Cons

Evening work

poor place of work

I am a Dad who is the sole income provider in my home and the job security was oor and the place of work atmosphere was aweful

Pros

no prs

Cons

too far out 2 busses a day, poor supervisor and atmosphere was aweful

vey quick to find more placements

apart from needing to chase for a response to enquiries they are better than most of the agencies I have been with

Pros

you need to keep chasing for a response

Cons

get you in work as quickly as they can

Administrator

Very Professional, very help and payroll has been brilliant.

good job recruiter

enjoyed their recruitment process and found them helpul in finding me a job suitable to my skills

Recruitmant Agency

During my time with Reed Recruitment I worked in a call centre. My duties included day to day handling of calls off customers requiring a construction card for work. I had to gain a wide knowledge of various cards available and qualifications required. I had to learn this on a day to day basis, finding information on my own or asking a collegue if they where familiar with the required process. I also on occasions requested copies of ID or certificates if I was unsure on the paper work the customer had.

n/a

Dealing with outgoing post Sorting and organising documentation Ensuring post is distributed to the correct people

Productive and friendly workplace

it was a very friendly environment to work as well as everyone being of grate help.

Pros

friendly workplace

Cons

no flexible hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Reed with

Learn about Reed in popular locations

• Reed