Reed

Receptionist8 reviews
United Kingdom8 reviews

recruitmentagencycandidateroleconsultantsuitprogressiontemporary

Good

Typical day at work for me is heading into work , starting up the computers every morning by starting the backup to be able to get onto intact to save our files ok the system.

very profesional

my experience with Reed was very good, as when i was looking for a job got it very quick, all the process was fast and smooth,no time wasters and always making sure i had a job after last contract finished,so very pleased

Insights into Reed

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Mixed

Only use you when they have a role they have difficulty filling. Unsympathetic if there is a problem - client comes first, not the agency worker. They forget without temps, they would not exist.

Pros

Cons

Use another, better agency.

They drive having fun in this office.

The office tries to create fun ways to keep people motivated which is great. In a sales environment this drives profit. I enjoyed my time working here and was lucky enough to be a part of a great team.

Pros

Based in Reading town centre

Cons

It was difficult getting back home when the traffic was bad and we'd stayed late.

Diverse and interesting

Loved working with a number of different organisations but was difficult working with Reed Global and arranging hours that worked with my schedule. I often found that a number of different staff would ask my availability in one day to make sure it went on record for the whole office.

Temporary Agency

Working in companies that probably only want you for a day or half a day. That it was time to get a permanent role They don't care about the temps only their own jobs and the clients. Worked mostly in places where I was the only temp. Being without work and having to chase them for work all the time, in Birmingham they agencies I worked for knew when a role was coming to an end and would line up the next job, but not in this area. Not having to stay in a company that you didn't like, as it was only a short time assignment.

Pros

Not a lot, only not having to stop in places/companies that didn't rate the help you gave them.

Cons

not having regular work and fluctuating rates of pay

Great people in a very hard environment

I enjoyed my time at Reed as a Receptionist / Resourcers. It's a very tough environment given the economic conditions.

good support from the team

A nice place to work, learning something new everyday, no two days are the same. Satisfying and rewarding job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Reed with

Learn about Reed in popular locations

• Reed