Reed
Happiness score is 66 out of 100

Reed

Reed Employee Review

Fun but can have bad days

Enjoyed my time here othered did not. But it was an easy 9-5 job and was able to work home during covid although the market was slowing down moved on to a new field

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Jonathon at Reed opened the door to my dream job

He was the stepping stone and support needed to secure my dream job, I couldn't be happier and since then it only gets better, after only 4 months in a temporary role, I secured myself a permanent position and I'm right where I want to be helping the public and using my passion in Customer Service, Forever in gratitude for his professionalism and support to open that door in such an uncertain time that we are now in, This time last year I would never have dreamed to be doing the job I love and working with an amazing company after previously working the same job for 10 years, Take the leap, go for it if you are reading this and unsure then don't delay, I can highly recommend Jonathon at Reed Recruitment.and Reed are not like every other recruiter out there, they actually treat you like a person which is so valuable.
Same role

Temporary Contract

I used Reed recruitment to gain some work experience as I was in the process of finishing my masters degree. They found me a job working for English Heritage, but I must say they had limited involvement in my temporary contract. I mainly spoke to the managers at English Heritage surrounding my temporary contract.

Pros

Flexible Hours, Various Opportunities

Cons

Pay.
Same location

All depends on what ward

Majority of wards are so rude to staff who are working on bank, so try do your research first. Weekends are such better than weekdays pay wise.........

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Reed with

Learn about Reed in popular locations

• Reed
  • Fun but can have bad days
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?