Reed
Happiness score is 66 out of 100

Reed

Reed Employee Review

Fast paced and can be stressful

Sales targets changed every month, basic pay is not enough to get by.The work culture was not suited to me, drinking and partying encouraged within sales team.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Fun workplaces

I love working at Reed online. It's exciting to work because of the flexibility it offers for a great work life balance and super helpful and friendly team members.

Positive and fun workplace

Engaging community atmosphere. Supportive team where they review your your position and provide relevant progression pathways. There is a strong social attitude.

Vibrant Office with Fantastic training

Great place to work if you are young, found the office a tad immature and childish at times due to co workers who get a little over excited, this is unprofessional when you are trying to speak with potential clients. The training is no doubt the best in the industry however how well this continues depends on the Team Leader you are assigned, very young culture and more suited to those in their 20's. A great company where those who excel are treated incredibly well, those under performing fall by the way side. I will be sad to leave the business however due to a lack of support with things taking place outside of work and the fact I feel under supported in the role I have decided to leave

Pros

Incentives

Cons

acceleration of targets after starting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Reed with

Learn about Reed in popular locations

• Reed
  • Fast paced and can be stressful