Reed
Happiness score is 66 out of 100

Reed

Reed Employee Review

Agency

The interview was really easy and the clients I ended up with were one of the best. Only worked Monday and Wednesday 9am-6pm due to covid and being a covid cleaner at a Job Centre. It was lonely at some points but I was able to save a good amount of money with this job.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun work place

Had a lot of fun working here made some new friends gained a lot of experience never had any faults with this work place always paid on time never late paying.

Pros

Fun
Same role

No idea

Not idea as a long time ago. We had to clean the areas where the trains where being fixed in transport. The job was enjoyable at the time but as this was so long ago I can't really comment now

Pros

See above

Cons

See above

A very quick turnaround to start the position.

Working in education I have been given several different jobs to complete throughout the day. It's a varied role, which isn't always the case. The staff are helpful and friendly, and the agent at Reed i worked with to secure the position was very proactive and got me into the position very quickly which is something i haven't been used to working for an agency. You have to be prepared to get straight on with the role, but once you commit it becomes a enjoyable yet challenging position. i would certainly recommend Reed to friends and family.

Pros

You start the position location is right for public transport.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Reed with

Learn about Reed in popular locations

• Reed