Reed Talent Solutions

Reed Talent Solutions Employee Reviews

My consultant was very helpful and informative explaining in detail the role I applied for. He kept me well informed throught the process of where my application was up to.
Pros
Very good pay
Cons
Insecurity of the longevity in the role.
Since joining Reed the support and experience has been second to none. I have honestly found a place id like to stay for the rest of my career that does not feel like a job most of the time. The team are fantastic to be around and nothing is ever too much trouble.
Pros
Flexibility and support
Cons
Since joining the company on the Graduate Scheme, I've progressed up through the ranks and have undertaken many training courses and qualifications (e.g. Apprenticeship & CIPD - Fully funded). With the company being so large there are always opportunities to expand your skill set and progress up the career level. Very supportive management and they really listen to their employees!
Pros
Good Earning Potential, Development Opportunities, Excellent Training, Great Team!
Interesting job role and supportive management. Sadly not much job security and top management who are far removed from workers do not care about temp staff.
Being a fast paced recruitment environment each day can be different! Working at Reed you meet some amazing people and make life long connections! No matter how busy, each day is always enjoyable!
Understaffed and poorly managed, lack of respect for mental health problems, dreadful training. .........................................
usual day at work learning daily management of staff relaxed workplace culture hardest part of the job most enjoyable part of the job no confidential information
Very lovely environment with nice employees. Everyone comes from a different background, which makes the place more comfortable. The management at REED is great and they treat you just like a normal person. Of course when it comes to work, they do want to see you being able to do the tasks at hand. A typical day at work is dependent on the area we are recruiting at. It can be really busy however, it can be slow and quiet. I have learnt about policies and systems at REED which I find that they are really good. I have also learnt about how to deal with applicants over the phone.
Supportive and encouraging from the get go. Reed is a great company to work for with so many different directions to progress your career. With exciting events held left right and centre you'll feel right at home in the SSC. Everyone that works here is super friendly and will always have time to give a help in hand even with their large workload. The days fly by. Highly recommend getting a job at this branch.
Reed is a great place to learn and develop, its hard work but the people are great and there's fantastic opportunities for development. If we had larger teams everyone would be be more productive and less stressed. Other than this its a great company.
Pros
Development
Cons
Not enough staff in team
A contractual 45 hour week and then some makes this not the company to work for when you are in need of a good work life balance. Although they have a good name and reputation with clients, behind the scenes you have to tow the line and given little autonomy, even in senior roles.