Reed Talent Solutions

Working at Reed Talent Solutions: 14 Reed Talent Solutions Reviews

United Kingdom14 reviews

No training. Poor management.

Was not provided training. It was as though you were supposed to know the software systems and protocol without anyone training you. Bizarre experience overall.

Pros

Pay was ok

Cons

Lack of training Complete lack of management even though there were many managers seemingly.

Terrible company

No support from management and bullying environment where they push you out of your job. Changes ever week with no stability and only support people they like. Directors have no respect and shouldnt be in that position and no matter how many people complain nothing gets done, what happened to treating people nice, no concern of what your going through such a horrible toxic environment

Insights into Reed Talent Solutions

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Flexible Working

A company that adapts to your commitments to offer flexible working. Great management team. There's free drinks and coffee machine on site. it's got a new office with lots of parking.

Very supportive

My consultant was very helpful and informative explaining in detail the role I applied for. He kept me well informed throught the process of where my application was up to.

Pros

Very good pay

Cons

Insecurity of the longevity in the role.

Excellent place to work

Since joining Reed the support and experience has been second to none. I have honestly found a place id like to stay for the rest of my career that does not feel like a job most of the time. The team are fantastic to be around and nothing is ever too much trouble.

Pros

Flexibility and support

Best Decision I've ever made

Since joining the company on the Graduate Scheme, I've progressed up through the ranks and have undertaken many training courses and qualifications (e.g. Apprenticeship & CIPD - Fully funded). With the company being so large there are always opportunities to expand your skill set and progress up the career level. Very supportive management and they really listen to their employees!

Pros

Good Earning Potential, Development Opportunities, Excellent Training, Great Team!

Good place to work but no security

Interesting job role and supportive management. Sadly not much job security and top management who are far removed from workers do not care about temp staff.

Fast paced but enjoyable

Being a fast paced recruitment environment each day can be different! Working at Reed you meet some amazing people and make life long connections! No matter how busy, each day is always enjoyable!

Boring and Stressful

Understaffed and poorly managed, lack of respect for mental health problems, dreadful training. .........................................

workplace

usual day at work learning daily management of staff relaxed workplace culture hardest part of the job most enjoyable part of the job no confidential information

Good environment

Very lovely environment with nice employees. Everyone comes from a different background, which makes the place more comfortable. The management at REED is great and they treat you just like a normal person. Of course when it comes to work, they do want to see you being able to do the tasks at hand. A typical day at work is dependent on the area we are recruiting at. It can be really busy however, it can be slow and quiet. I have learnt about policies and systems at REED which I find that they are really good. I have also learnt about how to deal with applicants over the phone.

Wonderful work place and environment

Supportive and encouraging from the get go. Reed is a great company to work for with so many different directions to progress your career. With exciting events held left right and centre you'll feel right at home in the SSC. Everyone that works here is super friendly and will always have time to give a help in hand even with their large workload. The days fly by. Highly recommend getting a job at this branch.

Great Place to work

Reed is a great place to learn and develop, its hard work but the people are great and there's fantastic opportunities for development. If we had larger teams everyone would be be more productive and less stressed. Other than this its a great company.

Pros

Development

Cons

Not enough staff in team

Expect a lot of bang for their buck

A contractual 45 hour week and then some makes this not the company to work for when you are in need of a good work life balance. Although they have a good name and reputation with clients, behind the scenes you have to tow the line and given little autonomy, even in senior roles.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reed Talent Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement