reedboardall

2.0Pay & benefits

Insights into reedboardall

Areas for improvement
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good company safe job

Easy enough work long hours. Only left for more money. Would work here again. Nice relaxing atmosphere. Planners try to ring and push you and you have to put your foot down, clearly don’t know the job and how long it takes etc but that’s usual in logistics. Learn to stand your ground and it’s a steady fair job

Pros

Paid breaks

Cons

Long hours and hourly pay is low

Good company and great staff

I applied to work for Reed Bordall with very little driving experience, they have tought me everything that I need to know they also pair you up with a driver trainer as long as you need. The money is also good and paid weekly which is a bonus, yes sometimes it can be long hours but that's the way it is. Over all I'm really happy mith my experience with Reed Bordall and can't recommend them enough.

Avoid

Avoid at all cost I've seen loads of comments saying good kit ,yeah but the are filthy and stink even with covid different truck every shift ,really short staffed at the moment so expected to do more than usual asked every week to do more shifts, no overtime rate ,the planners couldn't fun a bath the place gets worse will never get any better under the current management .

Pros

Cons

Long hours treated like dirt

Worst job I've ever had!

Worst 6 month's of my life, needed some experience as i was a new starter, kept away for 6 day's every week, money was pitiful, planners talk to you like your garbage, got sick of arguments and walked out, never again! Perfect job if you don't have a life or anyone waiting at home for because they will get sick of waiting and leave. I would not recommend this job to my worst enemy.

Pros

None.

Cons

Pretty much everything.

Last place where you want to work!

Is the worst place where you can work!you are working around 69-71 hour a week (5days) basically you are working fully 3->15 hours shift and 2->13 hours shifts .And believe me that you are gonna work until your last minute from those 15 hours.At this company you are just a contract number and you are good only when they are desperate to help them with the jobs,rest of time you are nothing and you will be threaded like nothing!every day you have a different truck and trailer!most of them filthy and damaged all around! And now they raise the pay in April from 10.28 to 10,48 (days)! 28pp seriously??????? And the worst thing is that once you move in the area is hard to leave because they are not many jobs around!think twice if you want to come to work for them!

Pros

Trucks well service!

Cons

Long hours poor pay

Good For New Drivers

The company keep you very well trained and they paid for all your training which was done in house. It was a pleasant job but long hours. I was a day driver here and your time off included your driving to and from work.

Pros

Training

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at reedboardall. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1

1.8
2.1
1.6
  • reedboardall
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?